Forex is for every profession. - page 8

Forex is suitable for any profession because you can trade at anytime of the day. And any adult can trade in forex at your own convenience at your own time. In forex you are your own boss making your own trading decision.

Forex is for everyone but Forex is not easy so newbies must learn more then more about trading market.they must learn how to trade in this market.beginners should practice with demo account.because demo account is the best source of learning and practicing. When I started my trading Career in Forex, I had not enough capital to invest here and I wanted to get an opportunity. but to start with an extremely low deposit should be just giving a way our effort, and just end up flush out our money into the market.

Starting with small account is a very good idea

Losing hurts the same - first we should learn to lose and then, with time, maybe we shall learn

Sure, Forex is for every profession. But you need to be aware of the time needed to learn and to trade, so even for those you are willing to make Forex a part time job, will need to spend so much time in this.

divisa35:
Sure, Forex is for every profession. But you need to be aware of the time needed to learn and to trade, so even for those you are willing to make Forex a part time job, will need to spend so much time in this.

in term of learn, absolultely yes. welll, in related to daily trading activity we dont have to spend lot of time while sitting upon chart watching . just happen to check with forex market time zone, and pick best time where the market participant are all do their trade, for example between london close and US open market session.

It is not

It is not like having invested in stocks - which everybody can trade - leverages used make it completely different. And not everybody see that

Frequently, due to having unproblematic starting at the present Forex is the most appropriate or reliable income source especially the people who are being without a job. Since, it is possible to kick off this business at any place in the world with a little amount.

"due to having unproblematic starting "

Would you mind explaining?

I agree that Forex trading could be successfully implemented in your routine, no matter if you have a part-time or a full-time job, as far as you have the motivation and discipline.

I do believe that Forex is for every profession. If you are interested at this market and keep educate and update yourself with new information you could even be successful.
Reason: