Volume Peak Indicator - anybody can make it?

I have noted, that a Peak in Volumes are changing Market Behaviors

here is a Link to a Website, what provides the free Code, but not yet for the MT4

The Better Volume Indicator – My Secret to Analyzing Volume - there is a ZipFile to download

better_volume_19aug12.zip

anybody can "code" it to MT4?

Files:

MaaTini:

here is a Link to a Website, what provides the free Code, but not yet for the MT4

The Better Volume Indicator – My Secret to Analyzing Volume - there is a ZipFile to download

I think this one is the same :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177158/page14

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177158/page17

and post below.

MaaTini:

MaaTini,

Have this one not sure how close it is to what your looking for though.

Files:

mrtools:
MaaTini, Have this one not sure how close it is to what your looking for though.

thanks for great sharing, mrtools

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing this indicator, it really is quite a useful addition to Volume/VSA

I never found use for this indicator. Would you really use these colors to help you define something? I think your brain is a much better indicator for VSA.

Mr tools thanks for sharing, please assist me with an indicator. Volume sound indicator in digital form. If the volume is less or greater than the pre-set level than it will sound. suppose if the volume is greater than 100(tick volume) it will sound and again if it is less than 45 then it will make sound. Thanks in advance.

mamun:
Mr tools thanks for sharing, please assist me with an indicator. Volume sound indicator in digital form. If the volume is less or greater than the pre-set level than it will sound. suppose if the volume is greater than 100(tick volume) it will sound and again if it is less than 45 then it will make sound. Thanks in advance.

Mamun, sounds like a good idea but the problem is the readings vary a lot for so every pair would require a different setting, what do you think about maybe something like if the tick volume is greater than the volume average, have a volume above average signal, then when it drops down below volume average, have a volume below average signal..

Thanks for reply. Your idea is not bad. Mainly I try to monitor Long and short time frame. I want to use that indicator for 5 min other than the 1 or 4h. In one and four(4) hour gives you enough time to analyze the volume.I have seen that the volume of 5 min of all the currency pair remains in between 0-500(tick volume) most of the time. If you find it easy to make it, that would highly be appreciate able. Please arrange to show present and last 2 volume in chart in digital form. Suppose Pv=100, Lv=223, Plv=15 in vertical way. If you find it very difficult to make, than please execute your idea of that avg volume signal in indicator. Hope to consider the fast one with your great interest. Thanks in advance.

mamun:
Thanks for reply. Your idea is not bad. Mainly I try to monitor Long and short time frame. I want to use that indicator for 5 min other than the 1 or 4h. In one and four(4) hour gives you enough time to analyze the volume.I have seen that the volume of 5 min of all the currency pair remains in between 0-500(tick volume) most of the time. If you find it easy to make it, that would highly be appreciate able. Please arrange to show present and last 2 volume in chart in digital form. Suppose Pv=100, Lv=223, Plv=15 in vertical way. If you find it very difficult to make, than please execute your idea of that avg volume signal in indicator. Hope to consider the fast one with your great interest. Thanks in advance.

Mamun, added the alerts.

Reason: