5 Minute SL&TP Trading System

Hello,

My name is Thong, I am trader in Thailand.

This is my system.

Set up:

Set Dinapoli Template from your MT4 to your 5 min chart.

KG MACD

ADX Bars

Fractals

MACD & AO

Rule:

TF: 5 Min

Buy: ADXBars are Blue and cross yellow line up, please check MACD, AO, KG MACD for sure.

SL: Looking for last Fractals under yellow line and set SL there.

TP: 1x SL, For exsample if you SL is 15 pips then set your TP 15 pips.

Sell: ADXBars are Red and cross yellow line down, please check MACD, AO, KG MACD for sure.

SL: Looking for last Fractals upper yellow line and set SL there.

TP: 1x SL, For exsample if you SL is 15 pips then set your TP 15 pips.

Please look at my Pic.

Enjoy!!

Files:
1_2.gif  63 kb

tamplate & indicator

Dear Thong....Could u post your tamplate & Indi for members in this forum to download....TQ in advance...

Here you are.

I will post result for today in next post.

Hope it usefull for everyone.

On all of your trades, it looks like you could have take the trade at least one bar sooner. What are you looking for in the lower other indicators? For the longs, they were already positive, same for the short -- so why are you waiting to take the trade when you did? In other words, in all cases, it looks like rules were met sooner than your trades.

Thanks it's a interesting system you have!

hi

amicron:
like a filter of moving

what did u mean Mega Scalper 6.0 with your system ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

it looks good so far, but a couple of questions.

what is your win/loss ratio? you have a perfect chart right now, but what about the others?

what pairs does this work on best?

what are the the blue and white moving averages for? it seems like as long as the bar closes above the yellow you can go long and vice versa.

what about other time frames? 1 min, 1 hr, 4 hr, etc?

thanks

Angel_Eyes:
Here you are.

I will post result for today in next post.

Hope it usefull for everyone.

hi - I can't open this file type is it possible to save it as something else?

It is in winrar archive WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (similar with winzip).

Hi Thong...I am Nickolai...thanks for share your system....I love scalping with 1min and 5min TF...So, i will try your system next Monday..thanks again

Regards

Nickolai

robp:
On all of your trades, it looks like you could have take the trade at least one bar sooner. What are you looking for in the lower other indicators? For the longs, they were already positive, same for the short -- so why are you waiting to take the trade when you did? In other words, in all cases, it looks like rules were met sooner than your trades.

after observing this system i've notice that the kg macd changes from red to green on the current candle. i think that is why it would be better if you waited til the candle closes.

Reason: