Harmonic & Time - page 2

EUR JPY trade successful, now up my 6% at 20 pips order was filled on 78.6 retracement. it was 1 bar later, but i still consider it bacause i was too tight with the time ratio.

thanks mate

welcome. my stop was also 5 pip. now at 40 pips.. currently 1:8 risk reward

what indicators are you using on your chart???

chikanesoup:
what indicators are you using on your chart???

the arrows? they are MTF fractals...i only use colored fractals to identify s & r...

another great trade in pound. it reacted on the 141.4 level i mentioned yesterday. but i entered now because of a pattern and confirmed time zone. now BE and RR=1:2.. hope it goes 1:4

Files:
pound.png  27 kb

harrymonic:
the arrows? they are MTF fractals...i only use colored fractals to identify s & r...

can you share your indicator? what is autocad?

Fractal Indicator

this is the only indicator i use... Autocad is a software used by architects to create complex forms and geometry. Google it..

anyway, pro coders out there, can you help me modify this? i cant code this...can you please add an alert if a fractal in the indicated timeframes appear? it wold be helpful if an alert on H1 and H4 fractal. and if there is an option to turn it on or off. i would be gratefull and it will greatly help in my research.. thanks..

Files:

EU 5M..another possible sell pattern. i just found the pattern, and quickly analyzed it. time zone on yellow. possible levels.. 100% to 127% extension on given time. hope im not late with this.. 88.6% is also valid if it failes to penatrate that level after time zone or test it 3 times.. currently, price is in that zone..

Files:
eu1.png  63 kb

will upload a chart.. and pls upload at least 15 minute chart. because i need to calculate... png or jpeg is ok.. this is what you should look

Reason: