Here's a quote) - page 19

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Lana Turner

morro:
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. Lana Turner

True Quote.

About waiting ...

Files:
success.jpg  50 kb

I want to share a quote that i just happened to read while browsing the net.

”the only way you get a real education in the market is to invest cash, track your trade, and study your mistakes…It is emotionally difficult to review your mistakes, since the speculator must wade through his own bad trades and blunders. And these are not simple blunders; these are blunders that cost money. Anyone who has lost money by investing poorly knows how difficult it is to reexamine what occurred. The examination of a losing trade is tortuous but necessary to ensure that it will not happen again.”

mladen:
One more from me too

That's why rich people are rich! They don't give!

• "You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset."
  • Tom Hopkins

morro:
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. Lana Turner

Great and a nice quote.For the first sentence the man is considered successful since he got more than what his wife want and can spend.While for the wife to be successful he must find the man who can meet what he wants for in life or more than what she wants for,thou its hard to find.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

Albert Einstein

Nice one

Files:
reader.jpg  40 kb
Reason: