Here's a quote) - page 25

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.

William Butler Yeats

Dear Santa Claus,

I realize this is extremely early, but I have been a good girl all year, and I really, REALLY need an early present of a Black Swan. Any of the following will do:

Ebola break-out.

ISIS takes over US Embassy in Bagdad and cuts off a few heads.

Hamas assassinates Kerry during a mid-east visit.

Russia sends the troops into Ukraine and NATO responds in kind.

Or something else creative.

I would deeply appreciate being able to deflect blame from the Fed for the coming crash.

Kisses and Hugs,

Janet, the Ponzi Munchkin

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.

Buddha

You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

Albert Einstein

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein

“I grew up once, I decided never to do it again”

"His ignorance is encyclopedic" - Abba Eban