+++ The Craziest Aggressive Scalping in The World +++

Hello my dear friends here

What do you think about this?

This is a very special SCRIPT that makes a crazy profits, but but but this script will never work unless the following conditions are met:

1. very high fluctuation price movement like in these examples:

2- Low Spread (prefer 1 pip)

3- Fixed Spread

4- 4 digits system

5- MT4 platform

So, I hope to

cooperate

together to find

regulated

brokers offer these conditions in REAL ACCOUNTS

Waiting for your valued replies

joe4x:

Hello my dear friends here

What do you think about this?

This is a very special SCRIPT that makes a crazy profits, but but but this script will never work unless the following conditions are met:

1. very high fluctuation price movement like in these examples:

2- Low Spread (prefer 1 pip)

3- Fixed Spread

4- 4 digits system

5- MT4 platform

So, I hope to

cooperate

together to find

regulated

brokers offer these conditions in REAL ACCOUNTS

Waiting for your valued replies

Helo there Friend,

Looks interesting, would you like to share the script so that other members can try to find the best broker, or are you also planning to sell this system of yours?

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Blueocean

blueocean:
Helo there Friend,

Looks interesting, would you like to share the script so that other members can try to find the best broker, or are you also planning to sell this system of yours?

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Blueocean

No dear, this is not my idea, I will not sell it, I will share it with all members here, I promise, but first I want you to help me in finding the desired broker

Thank you

Difficult that you are going to find it. Sometimes I think that they do that on purpose : let you do some things on demo that they will never in your life let you fo on a live account

techmac:
Difficult that you are going to find it. Sometimes I think that they do that on purpose : let you do some things on demo that they will never in your life let you fo on a live account

Thanks for your reply dear

Is there anyone awake here? hhhhhhh

Hello joe4x

why you must hard for search broker with spread 1pips.

not you've found the broker.

.. you r soo funny.

you can provide evidence of the results BT the EA uses the platform from broker are you looking for ..?

how you can give we all BT results, if you not use MT4 from Broker with 1 pips spread like Picture you attach

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

The guy tested it on demo. He is looking for live broker with that properties

maulana1989:
Hello joe4x

why you must hard for search broker with spread 1pips.

not you've found the broker.

.. you r soo funny.

you can provide evidence of the results BT the EA uses the platform from broker are you looking for ..?

how you can give we all BT results, if you not use MT4 from Broker with 1 pips spread like Picture you attach

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

its the same old scam ea working in scam broker only..................FXCH GCG etc

tradefx:
its the same old scam ea working in scam broker only..................FXCH GCG etc

yeah, scam brokers but not scam ea hhhhhhhhh

:p

Reason: