Forex Black Book trading system copy - page 5

wHat should we set the Proximity setting to? 45?

sogard2008:
If you feel that the indicator TP_channel clutters the chart, here it is v1 of this. This version contains a proximity parameter, together with a range. If the candle is in range with the channel line, this line will be drawn, otherwise it will not.

This way, the channel lines which are far away from the action field aren't drawn.

tp_channels_v1.mq4

sogard2008:
And here it is a little indi which generates the MACD arrows as per your indications, James. I quite don't know if it's really necessary, but anyway, here it is. macd_arrows.mq4

Adding below using TradeBuilder (mnikolic.com) indicator to the MACD, for EU pair, I manually back tested and made 5263pips (2011) and only 667pips (2012) for EU pair alone. I only take trades when MACD is on the other side. e.g. below zero when buy, above zero when sell:

Moving Averages

Ind2MACross : true

PeriodMA1: 1

PeriodMA2: 5

PriceTypeMA1:0

PriceTypeMA2:0

MATypeMA1: 1

MATypeMA2: 1

ShiftMA1: 0

ShiftMA2: 3

Commodity Channel Index

IndCCI: True

PeriodCCI: 14

UpLimitCCI: 6.0

DownLimitCCI: -6.0

PriceTypeCCI: 0

Stochastic Oscillator

IndStoch: true

PeriodStochK: 5

PeriodStochD: 3

PeriodStochS: 3

UpLimitStoch: 50

DownLimitStoch: 50

PriceFieldStoch: 1

MATypeStoch: 1

ModeStoch: 1

MACD

IndMACD: true

MACD_Signal_Cross_only: true

PeriodMACDF: 12

PeriodMACDS: 26

PeriodMACDSignal: 5

MACDLinesMinDist: 0.00018

UpLimitMACD: 0.0

DownLimitMACD: 0.0

PriceTypeMACD: 1

ModeMACD: 0

So the FXBB system targets are dynamic and not static?

richp2:
So the FXBB system targets are dynamic and not static?

yes, the targets move along with price action, if there is a more sharp move up in price action it will try and get you out for all 4 take profits areas, but if the market is more grinding it can keep you in the trend a little longer to maximize your profit potential

Thanks to jamesagnew717 and people they have built this black book system copy.

I understand well the entry with the rules given

I have questions about Stop loss,take profit target and money management.

can you show me and example where you put stop loss for a buy ( or for a sell ) entry .

for the take profit, what is the best strategy ? low risk with target 1 or try to get target1 , 2 , 3 and even 4 ?

Money management , for each entry what is the maximum % of capital do we use ?

thanks in advance for your help

spider9368:
Thanks to jamesagnew717 and people they have built this black book system copy.

I understand well the entry with the rules given

I have questions about Stop loss,take profit target and money management.

can you show me and example where you put stop loss for a buy ( or for a sell ) entry .

for the take profit, what is the best strategy ? low risk with target 1 or try to get target1 , 2 , 3 and even 4 ?

Money management , for each entry what is the maximum % of capital do we use ?

thanks in advance for your help

As for me, I put my SL at 5 pips away from last swing. For my back test, I only put my SL to BE after TP2 hit. I think it depends on how many pairs you are trading and how much you willing to risk per trade per pair. For EU pair, it don't perform last as well as compared to 2011 and it get stopped out at least 2 twice in a row. You cannot just use MACD crossed over and take takes, you will lose. I added many filters to mimic the green and red arrow only. I skip all the yellow arrows.

Files:
stoploss.png  18 kb

am really amazed at your findings thanks a lot, we have being modifying since page one please what are the valid entering rules

hi everyone . what happened to the usual discussion on this thread ? no improvement on this system any more ?

Great job guys. How hard would it be to make an EA out of this?

Dustin Pass is also very happy with the findings. Now he gets less money to buy goat milk for his black boxes. That's how we can make scamers unemployed. Ha, ha, ah...

Hermes

Reason: