Do you have Forex consultant?

Would you say that you became more successful in dealing to Forex because someone helped you to attain your goal?

in the beginning i do not have any consultant about the trading of forex but now i am really feeling the need of forex consultant officer in order to share and ask valuable advise about forex trading.

adeelyaz:
in the beginning i do not have any consultant about the trading of forex but now i am really feeling the need of forex consultant officer in order to share and ask valuable advise about forex trading.

Hello Mate

Trading consultant in the sense who ??

Like a mentor ? Imo to trade forex we don't need consultants. We can be our consultants if we know the important areas

Consultant do you mean signal provider ?

what do you mean with consultant? trading course? signal provider? mentor?

I have never used a consultant and do my own work. I think if you want to succeed on a long-term basis there is no substitute for learning how to trade.

If the "consultant" you point out means mentor, then I think if you are affordable to have a mentor, then why not have them? However, you can still able to learn by yourself but the road is more bumpy and there'll have a lot of mistakes and error as well as it takes longer to achieve success as well. Having a mentor to guide you through will always be better since they will watch you and point out your mistake when you have done any mistakes in your trading journey.

What is a "consultant" in forex?

Well Guys, I wish to add a twist to this. There are no consultants per se, however keeping your teacher as a mentor may help alot. You may have lots of analytical knowledge, but an accountability partner to monitor you psychological state is quite vital.

No, i did not have any forex consultants except the brokerage firms themselves whose executives used to contact me.

Yes i do my trading with help of very experience and trusted broker/consultant. It is safe to trade with consultant because their so much risk in market
Reason: