Automated trading championships, Where did it go?

Hey, when I look at some old articles in this platform I notice that around 2007 and prior there were, Automated trading contests. Where are they currently?

Omega J Msigwa: Hey, when I look at some old articles in this platform I notice that around 2007 and prior there were, Automated trading contests. Where are they currently?

They stopped! Probably because they are no longer needed.

MT4 and MT5 already has a very large market share, and many brokers offer trade contests of their own.

There are also many Prop Firms available, so it probably does not make much sense for MetaQuotes to keep having any more contests.

Fernando Carreiro #:

They stopped! Probably because they are no longer needed.

MT4 and MT5 already has a very large market share, and many brokers offer trade contests of the own.

There are also many Prop Firms available, so it probably does not make much sense for MetaQuotes to keep having any more contests.

That's making sense, can you mention a broker or two, that has these kinds of contents

Omega J Msigwa #:

That's making sense, can you mention a broker or two, that has these kinds of contents

I think that you have been around the forum long enough to know that such things are not allowed.

Omega J Msigwa #: That's making sense, can you mention a broker or two, that has these kinds of contents

It's against forum rules! You will have to do your own research.

Keith Watford #:

I think that you have been around the forum long enough to know that such things are not allowed.

my bad, I forgot

Reason: