Req: Scary predictable indicator.

please please please give me this predictable indicator. i want to it so much. please anyone give me this indicator which can predict the market. Picture given below. name scary indicator. please.

Files:
picture_193.png  288 kb
picture_239.png  82 kb

Extrapolator ...

You can find it at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179466

Those are multiple instances of gpwr's extrapolator

shakilboss:
please please please give me this predictable indicator. i want to it so much. please anyone give me this indicator which can predict the market. Picture given below. name scary indicator. please.

mladen:
You can find it at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179466 Those are multiple instances of gpwr's extrapolator

sir what is the best set up this. boss i think u can suggest me the best to set up various mover. please sir.

shakilboss

There is no best set up when it comes to extrapolation. Each an every extrapolation method is a kind of "guessing the future" and there is no single setting or method that we could call the best. And because of that there is no extrapolation method that is not going to change values as new values come in. Extrapolation methods should, because of that, be used with extreme care and baring in mind that "it is not what is going to happen but whatmight happen"

shakilboss:
sir what is the best set up this. boss i think u can suggest me the best to set up various mover. please sir.

I read once that if you place 2 different extrapolation lines...the point at which they will cross each other in the future will be a significant change of trend point...then again...there is so many change of trend points...

The simplest way I can say it is : extrapolation is extrapolation.

General rule in extrapolation is the following : The further it goes into the future the less it is probable that the results is what actually ids going to happen. Here is one book (not to complicated to read it) about extrapolation that might clarify some things : Extrapolation.pdf

Pava:
I read once that if you place 2 different extrapolation lines...the point at which they will cross each other in the future will be a significant change of trend point...then again...there is so many change of trend points...

I will read about "extrapollution":)...

mladen:
The simplest way I can say it is : extrapolation is extrapolation. General rule in extrapolation is the following : The further it goes into the future the less it is probable that the results is what actually ids going to happen. Here is one book (not to complicated to read it) about extrapolation that might clarify some things : Extrapolation.pdf

mladen:
The simplest way I can say it is : extrapolation is extrapolation. General rule in extrapolation is the following : The further it goes into the future the less it is probable that the results is what actually ids going to happen. Here is one book (not to complicated to read it) about extrapolation that might clarify some things : Extrapolation.pdf

sir thank u so much. its works better in usd/jpy with 3 formation.

Just take time to get accustomed how it works and be careful with extrapolations. It is a very useful tool but never trust it 100%. Always prepare a "back door" when working with extrapolation

shakilboss:
sir thank u so much. its works better in usd/jpy with 3 formation.

just free indicator for mql4 code base WmiFor30.mq4

they use same time frame and 5 times use

Files:
wmifor30.mq4  25 kb
Reason: