Is making money from forex is only with trading ?

I'm sure you'll say no, because we know that we can also earn money by going with a broker affiliate. Each of the brokers offer different commissions for partners, in galleass commission to partners is 60% of the spread. how in the broker you use?

making money in forex is not just with trading you can work as Ib broker if you are not able to open your own brokerage. here youwill get some commission when other clients will make trades. Some other promotional activities aslo give money to people .

No its not like that making money from forex does not mean that we need to have trading only we can make affiliate marketing for forex and can earn from it.

I think we can make money in forex than trading. Affiliate is a program where we will benefit if become a colleague of brokers in search of clients. And instaforex offers it all.

You can also make money from forex by just investing your money and allow an account manager to trade for you. In this case, you will pay your account manager certain profit percentage. This means both of you will share the profits. You don't have to do anything, you just sit and watch how your money grows.

I think there are other aspect of forex where you could make money apart from trading but i dont know about your broker because mine gives clients the opportunity to become a partner and gets big commission fees for partners.

Forex is a very extensive business,. With forex we can get money in addition to trading. One way is to become IB. Being IB we will get a commission from the broker without having to trade. IB we just need to find clients

We can not only make money in Forex wit trading but we can also make good money joining different affiliate programs opening from different brokers.

forex is a business that is very broad. Many ways to earn money in forex besides trading . One which is to be came B. With an IB broker then we can get the commissions that very much. we just need to find the client so that we will get profit

Forex is a very large business. to earn money in forex we not only can make trades, but we still get money from forex apart from trading. Try to become IB from brokers

no, forex is a business that is very broad. we can make money from forex in addition to trading . example is that we can be a IB of broker. With an IB then we will get a commission from the broker because we have attracted clients. for it if you want to make money from forex then you could be IB of instaforex which gives a very sizable commission

Reason: