Macd, rsi divergence with email alert

hi,

1. there are some inidicators here, like fx5_Divergence. do you know one with email alert.

2. And, which of the macd and/or rsi divergence inidcators are in your opinion the best working one? (not repainting etc.)

3. i have only tried the macd divergence indicator, i didnt try the stochasitc and rsi divergence inidicator. whoch of these 3

indicators provide the best signlas in your experience. Is mybe the combination of rsi div and Macd Div better, as to take them alone?

thanks for help

user92

Divergence is a tricky one and even more tricky for alerting

Since it is looking for peaks in two sets of values (price and some indicator) it means that it can be spotted only "after the fact" (peaks never can be spotted in run time but always must have some extra lag when they are confirmed) So whatever indicator you use, divergence is going to add lag. And I think you already know the problem for alerting : alerts are going to be raised with that lag and a lot of times it will be already too late.

In my opinion divergence is strictly a subjective kind of analysis (the "it is forming now" type when more your experience than anything else is the criteria)

user92:
hi,

1. there are some inidicators here, like fx5_Divergence. do you know one with email alert.

2. And, which of the macd and/or rsi divergence inidcators are in your opinion the best working one? (not repainting etc.)

3. i have only tried the macd divergence indicator, i didnt try the stochasitc and rsi divergence inidicator. whoch of these 3

indicators provide the best signlas in your experience. Is mybe the combination of rsi div and Macd Div better, as to take them alone?

thanks for help

PS: found this article on divergence divergence Might help a bit in explaining about the "lag" I was talking about at previous post

thanks mladen. I know the problem with the lag, but i will use it after the next bar closes. so

it is no problem for me if i get the alert after it happend in realtime.

do you have an answer for my questions? thanks

here we are

here we are

Divergence indicators give suggestion of trend directions and reversals. Must be supported by other indicators but the best by watching closely candlestick pattern (bullish/bearish).

Hermes

Added email alerts to this version and a little more alert choice.

i have a divergence indicator i want to post here for correction but its in exe format.

it uses slow ema 5, fast ema 13 and rsi 21 with alert.

my problem is that each time i flip my charts and return to the previous chart, i will suddenly see signals that were not there before i switched the chart.

any chance of making something similar to it with proper signaling

drunkpips:
i have a divergence indicator i want to post here for correction but its in exe format.

it uses slow ema 5, fast ema 13 and rsi 21 with alert.

my problem is that each time i flip my charts and return to the previous chart, i will suddenly see signals that were not there before i switched the chart.

any chance of making something similar to it with proper signaling

drunkpips

Without a source and in such a form (arrows on screen only) it would be really just a wild guessing game to try to reproduce how that indicator works (especially since you already pointed out that it has an error in it - the error should be reproduced too in order to know that it is the same, and reproducing the error is even harder than reproducing just signals)

mrtools:
Added email alerts to this version and a little more alert choice.

Hi,

Issit possible to create an EA with this indicator.

FX5_Divergence_V2.1_alerts.mq4

"FX5_Divergence_V2.1_alerts" is an interesting indicator

But... when I write in EA a condition: "if buffer_2 > 0" (or "if buffer_3 > 0") it doesn`t work (((

What a condition must be written?

Reason: