EA. Gann Hilo and MA cross

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a Gann Hilo Activator and EMA cross trading EA system

I am using this system manually and it works for me and I am hoping that someone can help me create a self trading EA based on the parameters of the indicators.

Indicators

1. Gann Hilo Activator (lookback value = 3)

2. Exponential Moving Average (period = 3)

BUY ORDER

If MA crosses above Gann hilo, Then BUY

EXIT BUY ORDER

If MA crosses below Gann hilo

SELL ORDER

If MA crosses below Gann hilo, Then SELL

EXIT SELL ORDER

If MA crosses above Hann hilo.

Thanks in advance.

Ez-dee:
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a Gann Hilo Activator and EMA cross trading EA system

I am using this system manually and it works for me and I am hoping that someone can help me create a self trading EA based on the parameters of the indicators.

Indicators

1. Gann Hilo Activator (lookback value = 3)

2. Exponential Moving Average (period = 3)

BUY ORDER

If MA crosses above Gann hilo, Then BUY

EXIT BUY ORDER

If MA crosses below Gann hilo

SELL ORDER

If MA crosses below Gann hilo, Then SELL

EXIT SELL ORDER

If MA crosses above Hann hilo.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Ez-dee,

Do you have any manual forward trading results to show for this strategy.

mrtools:
Hello Ez-dee, Do you have any manual forward trading results to show for this strategy.

Hi mrtools,

Not sure exactly what you mean but here is a picture of the strategy in action.

The red line is the MA and the blue line is the gann hilo. So basically if the red line crosses above the blue, a buy order should be executed by an EA.

Thanks

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Ez-dee, Do you have any manual forward trading results to show for this strategy.

Hi mrtools,

Not sure exactly what you mean but here is a picture of the strategy in action.

The red line is the EMA and the blue line is the gann hilo. So basically if the red line crosses the blue line, a buy order

should be executed by the EA.

Thanks

Files:

Hello Ez-Dee and Mrtools,

I am new for this forum as well as mql programming.

I found what you were looking for: an ea using Gann High Low Activator and MA 5 crosing. Also using Psar for the stoploss.

Please review it and advise me whether the EA is good or not, so we can use it for forex trading.

I am just thinking using Average True Range for stoploss instead Psar. But I don't know how to modify it.

I hope you can check and try it. Please comment

Thank you,

Tirto

tirto:
Hello Ez-Dee and Mrtools,

I am new for this forum as well as mql programming.

I found what you were looking for: an ea using Gann High Low Activator and MA 5 crosing. Also using Psar for the stoploss.

Please review it and advise me whether the EA is good or not, so we can use it for forex trading.

I am just thinking using Average True Range for stoploss instead Psar. But I don't know how to modify it.

I hope you can check and try it. Please comment

Thank you,

Tirto

Hi, thanks for the share but we can't run the ea with the indicator apparently :

Cannot open file 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\C99F096D87CEFCF493233C12C6AD11E1\MQL4\indicators\###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###.ex4'

dibango:
Hi, thanks for the share but we can't run the ea with the indicator apparently :

Cannot open file 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\C99F096D87CEFCF493233C12C6AD11E1\MQL4\indicators\

It means you are not having '###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###.ex4' in the indicators folder. You can download one from here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###.ex4

Hi Tirto...I have also backtested this EA with nice results but unfortunately there is a bug i can't solve because i am not a programmer but with some adjustments this EA will deliver great results!Below you can see a backtest on demo account using gann hilo psar EA! Amazing results!!

But despite this impressive results this EA is not safe to run on real account because there is a bug is his programming!

When EA places a buy order the EA modifies the order and disable SL closing the trade on next sell signal resulting in a huge drawndown. Sell orders works fine closing the trades on TP or SL. We need a programmer to fix it and i hope someone that unaderstand Mql4 language may help us to solve this issue!

Hi Tirto...I have also backtested this EA with nice results but unfortunately there is a bug i can't solve because i am not a programmer but with some adjustments this EA will deliver great results!Below you can see a backtest on demo account using gann hilo psar EA! Amazing results!!

But despite this impressive results this EA is not safe to run on real account because there is a bug is his programming!

When EA places a buy order the EA modifies the order and disable SL closing the trade on next sell signal resulting in a huge drawndown. Sell orders works fine closing the trades on TP or SL. We need a programmer to fix it and i hope someone that unaderstand Mql4 language may help us to solve this issue!

Converting GANN HiLo indicator into an EA

Hi everyone,

Can some kind person please convert this basic GANN HiLo Indicator (attached below) into an EA?

The EA would based on the logic of this indicator only - for example:

When a price bar closes above the Gann line, enter long at the beginning of the next bar.

And when a price bar closes below the Gann line, exit the previous long position and then enter short.

And when a price bar closes above the Gann line, exit the previous short position and then enter long.

In other words, you will always be in a trade.

Just like the indicator, the user would input:

1) time-frame (for example, 240 for 4-hour price bars)

2) look-back periods (for Gann HiLo calculation)

3) MA-type (simple, exponential, linear-weighted)

in addition to

4) lot size for trading

Thank you in advance!!!

Files:

Found what I was looking for here...

beathespread: EA Gann High Low Activator

but I have not tested it to see if it works.

Reason: