Different types of Trailing Stop Ea's - page 2

Hi Mntiwana, it's an indicator calling multiple time frames of ZZ MTF XO A and when those time frame signal align and as cci is crossing zero it should give an alert.

mrtools:
Hi Mntiwana, it's an indicator calling multiple time frames of ZZ MTF XO A and when those time frame signal align and as cci is crossing zero it should give an alert.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks to explain about this,

regards

mrtools:

Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS

i think this is THE EXACT thread for my old pending request.

i am trying from since long to have a special purpose indicator based on previous HiLo for to TRAIL trade (trailing stop should move contacting previous high in sell and previous low in buy) ....... and for this i waiting since long with out any positive results,recently MLADEN promised for to do some solutions when TSD got stable,i think now it is time to remind you kind moderators,plz help me in this regards.....of course there will be two different versions (4 digit,5 digit brokers).hope i explain well and you will be so kind as always by considering my request.

regards

Exclusive Forum

Different types of Trailing Stop Ea's

mntiwana, 2016.05.26 05:47

Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS

i am trying from since long to have a special purpose indicator based on previous HiLo for to TRAIL trade (trailing stop should move contacting previous high in sell and previous low in buy) ....... and for this i waiting since long with out any positive results,recently MLADEN promised for to do some solutions when TSD got stable,i think now it is time to remind you kind moderators,plz help me in this regards.....of course there will be two different versions (4 digit,5 digit brokers).hope i explain well and you will be so kind as always by considering my request.

regards

I appreciate you optimism, but there are still some major issues that need to be solved

I will try to do on both parts as much as I can, but right now I think that it is more important to get from developers what all normal forum should have and only then do the rest

mladen:

I appreciate you optimism, but there are still some major issues that need to be solved

I will try to do on both parts as much as I can, but right now I think that it is more important to get from developers what all normal forum should have and only then do the rest

Dearest MLADEN

i am happy with what you describe above,and i can easily wait more till you can manage time,only one thing i like add,if this of my opinion/idea will not help all others who use trailing stop loss in their daily trading either manually or by EAs,as per my thinking it is a logical trailing stop rather than to use blind trailing (numbers of pips and some other methods used by).

regards

mladen:

Upgraded Volty Channel Stop on jurik-for Ea (did not change the name so it can be used from the ea without the need to change the ea) :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
volty_channel_stop_on_jurik-for_ea.mq4

Name was renamed in that post

Posting an upgraded version (more user friendly options, did not change the original name - same reason : to keep it compatible with the ea)

mladen:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/14989-different-types-of-trailing-stop-ea-s#pocket

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS

I am trying from since long to have a special purpose indicator based on previous HiLo for to TRAIL trade (trailing stop should move contacting previous high in sell and previous low in buy) ....... and for this i waiting since long with out any positive results,recently MLADEN promised for to do some solutions when TSD got stable,i think now it is time to remind you kind moderators,plz help me in this regards.....of course there will be two different versions (4 digit,5 digit brokers).Hope i explain well and you will be so kind as always by considering my request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest MLADEN

Is it permissible remind my request again after a reason able gap of months :)

plz help me by coding a previous HiLo detecting indicator for trailing stop.

regards

mntiwana:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/14989-different-types-of-trailing-stop-ea-s#pocket

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS

I am trying from since long to have a special purpose indicator based on previous HiLo for to TRAIL trade (trailing stop should move contacting previous high in sell and previous low in buy) ....... and for this i waiting since long with out any positive results,recently MLADEN promised for to do some solutions when TSD got stable,i think now it is time to remind you kind moderators,plz help me in this regards.....of course there will be two different versions (4 digit,5 digit brokers).Hope i explain well and you will be so kind as always by considering my request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest MLADEN

Is it permissible remind my request again after a reason able gap of months :)

plz help me by coding a previous HiLo detecting indicator for trailing stop.

regards

If I am not mistaken there is already something like that, but will check

mladen:
If I am not mistaken there is already something like that, but will check

Dearest MLADEN

Can you help me point that,i am in search of that since long and so many times i requested you for coding that specific purpose (trailing stop) indicator.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Can you help me point that,i am in search of that since long and so many times i requested you for coding that specific purpose (trailing stop) indicator.

regards

mntiwana

As soon as I find something, will post it here

Reason: