Empirical evidence on trading system

Hi guys, I'm a new forum member and I would like congratulate you for this website. It is awesome!!

I'm always fascinated by trading in general and since I'm going to work and get a little of money, I would like to start investing! Do you know some profitable trading strategy that one can easily implement and that is emprically tested on the long-run?

I hope some of you does... or can be advice me!

thanks in advance for helping!

p.giannuzzo:
Hi guys, I'm a new forum member and I would like congratulate you for this website. It is awesome!!

I'm always fascinated by trading in general and since I'm going to work and get a little of money, I would like to start investing! Do you know some profitable trading strategy that one can easily implement and that is emprically tested on the long-run?

I hope some of you does... or can be advice me!

thanks in advance for helping!

This will help immensely! Holy Grail

I've already searched in Holy Grail, but I dealt with EMPIRICALLY TESTED TRADING STRATEGY, not simply moving average or strategy based on a couple of indicators.

Particularly, I found very interesting an algo trading list that one can find on wikipedia too at the following link Algorithmic trading - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Someone knows what is the strategy on which they're based on and if are they statistically significance and empirically tested?

Thanks again!

Maybe this will help

mladen:
A link to a site with hundreds of papers, books and articles dealing with neural networks, fuzzy logic, ... KEEL: A software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms for Data Mining problems (regression, classification, clustering, pattern mining and so on) . These are all legally downloadable stuff, so no worries at all ... the only worry is that there is so much information that one can not decide easily where to start from

Check this out maybe it will help you..

Thanks a lot!!

Reason: