BUY PROFITABLE ADVISOR !!!!!!!!!!!! - page 17

dpg03:

Whoever has the dough will sell the BURN. Profit is about 30% a month. Just like Pantileech.

You want it or pass it by. This is an appeal to the smart guys. If you do not understand what to what, do not trend: that you have to put stops and trade on the trend is your friend. Ugh.

I sorted the history by volume, all with no SL, the biggest sit is sitting for an obscenely long time.

Stops are needed to "feed" the DCs. It is better to sit tight than to feed the freeloaders. How long is that in %?

What was the EA doing on March 3?

dpg03:

Stops are needed to "feed" the DCs. It is better to sit tight than to feed the freeloaders.

Stops are needed to ensure that your deposit survives until tomorrow.

dpg03:

1. Stops are needed to "feed" the DC. 2. Better to sit tight, 3. than to feed the freeloaders. 4. Not decent long, 5. how much in % ?

6. And what was the councillor doing on March 3?

1. Of course

2. Of course

3. Of course

4. Of course

5. Of course... Ugh... I didn't count, about 35% of the depo, as far as I can see.

6. see point 2 of my post.

Alex5757000:
Stops are there so that your deposit will "live" until tomorrow.
It's a fairy tale for suckers

dpg03:
That's a fairy tale for suckers.
You tell that to Alex ;) ....... Maybe he'll tell you his vision of a similar one - you'll enjoy it together ......

sever30:

1. Of course

2. Of course

3. Of course

4. Of course

5. Of course... Ugh, didn't count, about 35% of the depo, by eye.

6. see point 2 of your post.

35% in extra-normal situations is low, not high. It's a lot when it's over 50%.

Just in case: if the bot gains funds, the drawdown of 35% not of the depo, but of the funds does not affect anything. You can sleep in peace and laugh at what they are saying on RBC and similar smart guys.

dpg03:

35% in extra-normal situations is low, not high. It's a lot when it's over 50%.

Just in case: if the bot gains funds, a 35% drawdown on funds has no effect whatsoever. You can sleep in peace and laugh at what they are saying on RBC and similar smart guys.

A single trade that produces a drawdown of a third of the depo is a bad trade, I don't like that kind of strategy... I would understand a synchronous drawdown of several EAs in one account or several cycles of one EA whose stop-losses went into resonance... . IMHO

dpg03:
It's a fairy tale for suckers.
Well ... then I am a sucker. But I know for sure - my deposit will "live" until tomorrow! For me and my investors this is the most important thing.

Alex5757000:
Well ... then I'm a sucker. But I know for sure - my deposit will "live" until tomorrow! For me and my investors this is the most important thing.
And mine will live. We'll see tomorrow. They just do not know that they are not only feeding you, but they are also feeding the money-launderers of the brokerage companies. And this is not small money.
Reason: