Power Swing EA

Hello,

who can coded a EA for these powerful manual swing trading strategy? See attachement

Buy entry: green arrow gives signal ( PowerSwingBuyOpen value1/ see source code)

Buy close: green cross gives signal ( PowerSwingBuyClose value3/ see source code)

Sell entry: red arrow gives signal ( PowerSwingSellOpen value2/ see source code)

Sell close: red cross gives signal ( PowerSwingSellClose value4/ see source code)

The EA should contains available for ECN brokers, Magic Number, manual TP, manual SL, manual TS, manual BE,

time filter, too. Similar the EA's as Step_MA_v7 or 100pips_slope in this forum.

Please copy all indicators in the MT4/experts/indicators folder and only the swing.mq4 on chart and see how the system works.

I'm very happy when I get a response and the EA-

Markus 1973

PS: I can't attached all files in one post. You will get it in the next post.

Files:

additional indicators

Hello,

here are the additional indicators.

Markus 1973

PS: Please remember. Copy all indicators in the MT4/experts/indicators folder and only the swing.mq4 on chart.

Hi Markus1973,

Being the swing indicator is decompiled have no idea if its a commercial product, and if not a commercial indicator can't tell what the indicator is doing.So would need the undecompiled source code.

mrtools:
Hi Markus1973, Being the swing indicator is decompiled have no idea if its a commercial product, and if not a commercial indicator can't tell what the indicator is doing.So would need the undecompiled source code.

Hello Mrtools;

I haven't a undecompiled source code from the swing indicator that's my problem. But I can say the swing indicator works only when the other indicators are installed in the MT4/experts/indicators folder. The Swing Indicator must have accessed the other indicators. Can you not work 1:1 with the decompiled swing source code? We need only use the arrow signals for entries and the cross signals for exits.

Sorry, I'm a newbie and I have no experience what is possible.

Regards

Markus1973

New experience about Power Swing strategy

Hello mrtools,

I've new experience about the power swing strategy. Please look a the attachement.

In the attachenments is a new PowerSwing1.1.mq4 file, too. Perhaps is it better that the first one that I'm posted.

Have a look, please.

Why we need the indicators trendline.mq4 and Traders_Dynamic_Index.mq4 I dont now but the template only have function when these indicators in the MT4/experts/indicators folder are installed, too. Can you make an EA on these knowledgebase now? Please let me know- Many thanks

Regards

Markus 1973

Files:

Markus1973:
Hello mrtools,

I've new experience about the power swing strategy. Please look a the attachement.

In the attachenments is a new PowerSwing1.1.mq4 file, too. Perhaps is it better that the first one that I'm posted.

Have a look, please.

Why we need the indicators trendline.mq4 and Traders_Dynamic_Index.mq4 I dont now but the template only have function when these indicators in the MT4/experts/indicators folder are installed, too. Can you make an EA on these knowledgebase now? Please let me know- Many thanks

Regards

Markus 1973

Hi Markus 1973,

Let me give it a good look and will get back with you.

Reason: