Give me answer all code guru (masters) - page 6

well ... I installed Metatrader 4 with all Indian stocks charts I found there + Gold (M15 timeframe) so will see how it will be traded ...

Files:

newdigital:
well ... I installed Metatrader 4 with all Indian stocks charts I found there + Gold (M15 timeframe) so will see how it will be traded ...

hello sir don't mind

i have try to get the review of elite section from Forex peace army

so many man told that that is the big scam and it's indicator give signal as like free indicator give signal

and when they try to tell u

u remove theme's complain

u remove theme's complain

why removed?

What removed?

I removed?

I did not remove anything.

Besides, we are not connected with Forex peace army so sorry.

And on our forum - everyone can make a disagreement with moderators/admins without being banned for that - as I remember - we are having special threads for that. So, not a problem at all.

Well ...I understand - you want to force me to upload this automatic iTrend indicator which I use on this thread, right? And if I will not agree so you will make complaint on FPA forum that 'Newdigital is not supporting India", right?

lion of gail,

I can repeat: on our forum - anyone can make disagreement with moderators/admins without being affraid to be banned for that. It is our rules existing since 2005. So, no problem with it.

=============

By the way - MrTools uploaded this automatic iTrend which I used on this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031/page4

I guess no more saving the unknown country, UNESCO, UN or any other ORG any more

I have no idea why lion of gail mentioned UNESCO, UN or any other ORG ... may be - he knows that I worked for some of them in past in the countries with special situation of the development ... but I do not know him ... seems - strange ...

lion of gail,

Do you know what is happiness?

happiness is when you are happy.

Every morning you see daybreak - you are happy. You see good nature - you are happy. You see good people - you are happy. And I am sorry - this feeling has nothing to do with money and nothing with millionaires.

If you can be happy only if you are millionaire so I am very sorry for you.

ND

The guy clearly said his goals :

now i think so much when i get right system wheni get sum money and when i start my political Carrier and when i do some thing for my country

and all that for a "country unknown". Come on. As any politician he forgets very fast (the thing he said yesterday, for example)

hello every body first thanks to all of u EXTRA thanks for new digital SIR in this world no one come to help poor people any one some of people like who tray for us UNESCO, unisef, WHO this all ORG. because of people who like new digital

yes ... but ... He was reading Brainwashing thread (many posts) in very fast way and made good installation of this system for 5 minutes ... so ... it is not really correlated with his english for example ... so ... strange ...

newdigital:
yes ... but ... He was reading Brainwashing thread (many posts) in very fast way and made good installation of this system for 5 minutes ... so ... it is not really correlated with his english for example ... so ... strange ...

hello sir

first if u feel bad so i m sorry for it

second think i work for my country and it name is INDIA

and i here because i want to make my system and get some right indicator ok clear

but don't tell this i do all for my self

and true is true FPA give review

i not want to became millionaire but i want get system which give me nice percentage of my money

U tell me what happen with out money???? NOTHING IF u want to start political Organizational so it want money that is true

i thinking and thinking so much than i found only trading is give money fast because i m not son of rich person

and also i have no other choice

if u think i make all of u imosnaly black mail no never u all think wrong

and as ur information brainwashing system it not work here it give so less signal u told me and u agree with it.

and i m not interest in because is meaning less but u told so i read all threat ok

Don't feel bad

for all this

AND if u say me that Get loss from here i will go and find anther way to make money

and i want to start my political carrier but i m not politician i m freedom fighter that clear

techmac:
I guess no more saving the unknown country, UNESCO, UN or any other ORG any more

my country name is INDIA

and i proud to be Indian

if u say any signal word about my country i will broke ur tooth

Whatever you are on you should stop taking it. It is clearly damaging your brain cells. Save statements like that for the time when you actually become a politician. Read the posts again. Bye

lion of gail:
my country name is INDIA

and i proud to be Indian

if u say any signal word about my country i will broke ur tooth
Reason: