EX4 installer software

Hello,

Does anybody know a software (free or paid) that can install ex4-files, template files and a dll-file into the correct folder as an installation wizard? I have seen some commercial forex software that have this option and is wondering if anybody know where to get/buy this type of software?

Thanks

Here is a link to one free install wizard : Download Install Wizard Creator 2.1.1.2 Free - Install Wizard Creator is an easy to use application designed for building installers. - Softpedia

There is a lot of similar ones, and, for the task they should do (copying something somewhere) I think that the majority will do

aaabforex:
Hello,

Does anybody know a software (free or paid) that can install ex4-files, template files and a dll-file into the correct folder as an installation wizard? I have seen some commercial forex software that have this option and is wondering if anybody know where to get/buy this type of software?

Thanks

aaabforex:
Hello,

Thanks

There's an MT4-specific, full-featured installer available free from fx1.net

Alternatively, use the self-extract feature of WinRAR ... that works very well.

Final option... if you don't mind learning the script language then you can use Nullsoft's installer (very small overhead) or the Inno setup compiler - both are also free.

Reason: