Only US currency pairs available

I recently installed MT4 on a new PC and the interface is different. I am only seeing US currency pairs, whereas in the version I had installed before I could access all the currency pairs. Is there a way to see all the pairs in this new version?

Did you check in Market Watch window?

You can add the pairs in Market Watch window: right mouse click on Market Watch window to see hidden symbols, if yes (hidden) so press 'Show' button.

Karen Vermaak: I recently installed MT4 on a new PC and the interface is different.
I am only seeing US currency pairs, whereas in the version I had installed before I could access all the currency pairs. Is there a way to see all the pairs in this new version?
  1. Nothing has changed to my knowledge. Are you sure you downloaded MT4 from your broker? What version? (Help -> About)
  2. Same as always, Market Watch -> right click -> Show All

Karen Vermaak: I recently installed MT4 on a new PC and the interface is different. I am only seeing US currency pairs, whereas in the version I had installed before I could access all the currency pairs. Is there a way to see all the pairs in this new version?
  1. From where did you download the "installer" - from MetaQuotes or your Broker? If from MetaQuotes, then it installs MetaTrader 5 and not 4 (so download it from your Broker).
  2. Are you using the same Broker and Account on both setups or different ones? Each Broker and/or Account can have different symbols available to you.
  3. Add or Remove symbols to your Market Watch window as not all are display by default.
Reason: