It is possible for someone to create a broker ??

HI !

i want to know if there is any possiblity for ordinary peaple to open a new broker and what are the duties and the approximate capital ??

thanks for interest !!

ordinary p_aple make ordinary brokers........

The ordinary adjective aside, I've thought about this as well. Maybe after I sock away some serious profits I'll be in a position to do so. However, I understand that the minimum capital requirement is about 20 Million to set up a U.S. broker.

Besides, when I have that kind of money I won't need a retail broker any longer!

See here:

A minimum capital requirement for FCMs or RFEDs of $20 million; additionally, FCMs or RFEDs that maintain

liabilities to retail forex customers in excess of $10 million would be required to maintain capital of $20 million, plus

5% of the amount of the customer liabilities in excess of $10 million.

http://www.cftc.gov/idc/groups/public/@newsroom/documents/file/forexfinalrulefactsheet.pdf

TIMEFX:
HI !

i want to know if there is any possiblity for ordinary peaple to open a new broker and what are the duties and the approximate capital ??

thanks for interest !!

Anyone may be broker. But not everyone can finance it. Huge amount of capital is needed. Do you have a plan of being an online broker? :)

because my friend create a very good EA but he didin't find a broker for real trading !

Files:
11.png  271 kb

TIMEFX, I am guessing that you want to become a broker. Requirements to become a broker may be vary country to country, so first search the requirements, condition and rules to become a broker in your own country.

It requires a lot to be a broker, as one has to monitor the market that never sleeps and has to be fully aware of the situations and events that effects the currency market. To be a broker, needs to get skill and knowledge to help traders in winning the forex market.

There is a lot more than just capital requirements. The regulatory requirements and your client requirements are also key components to your ourlay expenses. How much will a metatrader 4/5 license cost? Will you have your own or other front-end platforms?

ForexMagnates keeps up with things like this and can break it down by country. But typically, Western countries capital requirements will be much higher and reporting requirements much more strict. You can start "offshore" or in an emerging economy and then move over to a more Western country if your business justifies it it.

Today's brokers face much more competition than they've ever had to deal with in the past. Many people manage their own portfolios because top notch investing advice is affordable.I would recommend planning. Brokers are a bit overspecialized whereas planners can become expert analysts, portfolio managers, or consultants.

ameliya:
Today's brokers face much more competition than they've ever had to deal with in the past. Many people manage their own portfolios because top notch investing advice is affordable.I would recommend planning. Brokers are a bit overspecialized whereas planners can become expert analysts, portfolio managers, or consultants.

I can say that it is very possible, a person who has enough money to be a broker can build a forex business.

april:
I can say that it is very possible, a person who has enough money to be a broker can build a forex business.

Yeah, it's possible. But we need much money to create broker, like FBS and other broker.