The Super Power Forex Trading Secrets.

Forex Trading Is Like stacking a Pack of Cards.

Have you ever tried stacking a pile of cards? If you haven’t perhaps you should try it now.

Placing every piece of card, trying to find the precise angle, and with a calm collected touch is the key to building your stack of cards.

First you must have a solid and stable ground

Next you must have got the surroundings covered. No open windows – in case the wind blows, no direct fan blowing at you. etc

Whilst placing that card, you must keep all distractions at bay.

With a cool & calm collected mind, you will be playing it off better than someone who is anxious and excited.

Now while you have built your first layer of cards, you begin to gain confidence. Confidence is good, it shows that whatever you have been doing all this while is working.

However, confidence usually leads to being conceited. And that’s when the trouble begins.

As you begin to feel conceited and feel that this is easy stuff. You tend not to disregard the basis you have put in at the start that had built your base (first layer).

You begin placing the cards faster, with lesser precision and with a conceited heart. No longer calm & compose as you feel that this is a piece of cake and you are able to get the stack of cards growing faster than it should.

You lose the consistency that brought you this far, and with one slight wrong movement.

- Be it the lack of precision – placing it at the wrong angle.

- The lack of planning, without looking at the overall stack to see if the fundamentals are firm enough.

- The speed of the anxious & conceited hand that placed the card.

You let distractions come to you because you thought you had it already.

You let the wind in because you thought it wouldn’t matter.

If either one of the above happens, with one wrong move. You would have caused your whole stack of cards to tumble and fall.

Do the above scenarios sound familiar?

This is the same thing that happens to most traders. Traders always forget what got them winning in the first place. They let the same things to happen to them which eventually caused them to lose it all. Even their initial capital.

Here’s how it relates.

Be it the lack of precision – placing it at the wrong angle.

- In forex trading: It could be entering the trade just based on gut feel, no price action confirmation, trading against the main trend.

The lack of planning – without looking at the overall stack to see if the fundamentals are firm enough.

- In forex trading: Lack of planning would refer to not planning your stop loss, target profit, money management and risk reward ratio.

The speed of the anxious & conceited hand that placed the card.

- In forex trading: It refers to trading psychology and emotions. That’s the key component that caused majority of traders to fail. Greed, fear of loss, getting revenge on the market, afraid of missing a good trade. All this will blind the judgment of a proper trade least say a good trade.

You let distractions come to you because you thought you had it already.

- In forex trading: You let lose of your sight on goal, you bit the hand that had feed you. You begin concentrating on other things – other than forex. You begin boasting on how good you are. You watch the tv while placing a trade. Etc.

Remember: Successful forex trading is mastering all of the above. Its about being consistent on all trades, and not to forget the fundamentals that got you going.

Look forward to seeing you in our group,

Ezekiel

Asia #1 Forex Mentor

The Super Power Forex Trading Secrets.

Forex Secret Trading: The Super Power Forex Trading Secrets.

FOREX SECRET TRADING.

A lot of new traders are always looking for forex secrets | forex secret trading | forex trading secrets.

They always think that there must be a secret out there which they do not know of.

True enough, the so called “Forex Secret” lies in the forex trading system.

But that’s not the topic i’m going to touch on today.

Today i’m going to touch on a “Forex Secret Trading Strategy”.

This forex secret trading strategy or should i say: Price action setup is one of my most reliable and delivers great consistent result.

Forex Secret Trading: The Super Power Forex Trading Secrets

As seen in the chart above (highlighted blue box)

It’s a Double Pin Bar.

If you already know. A price action single pin bar is already powerful enough.

But when it forms a double pin bar. Bang!

The magic happens.

And in combination with the direction of the trend. (Very Important)

As you can see in the chart above, its currently in a down trend.

=

PROFITS

The double pin bar is a very powerful entry signal.

And of course when combine with confluence – It increases the winning probability.

I can totally rely on this price action setup alone and make good profits every month.

This is one of my Forex Secret Trading Strategy which i really like.

Go ahead and play around with it.

Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Forex Price Action Forex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Trading Strategies | system (Forex Secret Trading Strategies) that i personally use to be consistently profitable.

See you on the other side my friend,

Ezekiel Chew

what this thread is talking about, I dunno

will the secret be how we loss

-- the opposite of our instinct is true

-- we did not wait long enough for perfect conditions

-- we are so confident that we do not set up SL etc or take profit too early (should we set SL at Breakeven when we got a little winning -- occasionally)

if we do the reverse (able to , one day) could those become winnings ?

asiaforexmentor1:
Forex Secret Trading: The Super Power Forex Trading Secrets.

FOREX SECRET TRADING.

A lot of new traders are always looking for forex secrets | forex secret trading | forex trading secrets.

They always think that there must be a secret out there which they do not know of.

True enough, the so called “Forex Secret” lies in the forex trading system.

But that’s not the topic i’m going to touch on today.

Today i’m going to touch on a “Forex Secret Trading Strategy”.

This forex secret trading strategy or should i say: Price action setup is one of my most reliable and delivers great consistent result.

As seen in the chart above (highlighted blue box)

It’s a Double Pin Bar.

If you already know. A price action single pin bar is already powerful enough.

But when it forms a double pin bar. Bang!

The magic happens.

And in combination with the direction of the trend. (Very Important)

As you can see in the chart above, its currently in a down trend.

=

PROFITS

The double pin bar is a very powerful entry signal.

And of course when combine with confluence – It increases the winning probability.

I can totally rely on this price action setup alone and make good profits every month.

This is one of my Forex Secret Trading Strategy which i really like.

Go ahead and play around with it.

Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Forex Price Action Forex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Trading Strategies | system (Forex Secret Trading Strategies) that i personally use to be consistently profitable.

See you on the other side my friend,

Ezekiel Chew

Thanks for sharing, Well for all of us traders it is all up to us which site or company we will choose. It will still depends on your trading techniques. We just need some understanding and determination in trading.

Every trader has its own the most efficient trading secrets. But I am not sure that secrets for an absolute profit exist. Because if one trader thinks that using the hedging strategy is the most powerful tool to gain absolute profit, the another one bases his success in trading on studying analytic news, analysing trend and developing plan with proper risk and money management rules.

Hi Irene Ivory,

what is your favourite trading system?

can you please share it with us with the rules, indicators and your metatrader trading statement?

For me, the big secret of trading online is it actually takes a lot of work. That is why more people fail because most people are lazy and also Keep on reading books about day trading, there’s one book out there that will help you solve you misery about day trading

newdigital:
Hi Irene Ivory,

what is your favourite trading system?

can you please share it with us with the rules, indicators and your metatrader trading statement?

Dear newdigital,

To my mind while trading it is better to use different types of analysis and analyse the Forex market trend. Every trader has its own rules and secrets developed according to his skills and experience. Nowadays there are many Expert Advisors but only trader can choose one of the best that satisfy all his demands and wishes.

There is one characteristic that every highly successful trader in the world has and if you learn to master this one detail and integrate it into your trading, it will be enough to create more profitable trades than taking a lot of hours of looking and studying charts.

april:
There is one characteristic that every highly successful trader in the world has and if you learn to master this one detail and integrate it into your trading, it will be enough to create more profitable trades than taking a lot of hours of looking and studying charts.

Yes you have said the right thing that the trader who is successful knows already that he must be able to maintain his success above every thing

let say you got a favorite currency pair

when there is NO SIGN for that pair, do you look for ANY SIGN IN ANOTHER PAIR ? will this be deadly ? (as too active in trading)

Reason: