Something interesting, old thread - page 40

If there is a "smoothalgorithms.mqh" at the post too, place it in the MQL5\include sub-folder and it should work. Other than that, there are no other dependencies in indicators in this thread. Here is a link to the mqh file too : smoothalgorithms.mqh

drunkpips:
exactly were i put yet no show on chart when i restart

Super signals ...

One more version of super signals for metatrader 5 (so that we have multiple choices )

Files:
5_ss.png  92 kb

Hi Mladen

I was looking for mq4 version of this indi but i came up with repainting ones. Is there non-repainting mq4 version of this indi (TTF)?

Thanks...

mladen:
TTF for metatrader 5 version smoothalgorithms.mqh

vampiricaura

There are few versions that do not repaint, but maybe the best as far usage is concerned is the one from this post (it is explained in that post why) : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page148#comment_545444

vampiricaura:
Hi Mladen

I was looking for mq4 version of this indi but i came up with repainting ones. Is there non-repainting mq4 version of this indi (TTF)?

Thanks...

LSMA indicator

LSMA indicator for metatrader 5 version

Files:
lsma.mq5  9 kb
lsma.png  85 kb

plsease i need help.

i cant get the indicators on this thread to show on ma chart

drunkpips

Those are all metatrader 5 sources and they all work OK on metatrader 5

Check the following : your experts and journal tab of your metatrader 5 terminal if some erorr or message is written out in either of those 2

drunkpips:
plsease i need help. i cant get the indicators on this thread to show on ma chart
Files:
meta_5.gif  53 kb

PS: just in case that you run windows 7 or windows 8, either run metatrader 5 as admin, or better yet, install it to partition different than C:

drunkpips:
plsease i need help. i cant get the indicators on this thread to show on ma chart

Does anyone have any Divergence indicators for MT5? I did a search on this thread but couldn't find any MACD or Stochastic divergence.

R-squared for metatrader 5

Files:
Reason: