Pava:
brought tears to my eyes

me too . thanks whisperer and mladen.

Pava:
brought tears to my eyes

It did not make me cry :_

But compared to original version I think it is much better

whisperer:
It did not make me cry :_ But compared to original version I think it is much better

I believe that there is more room for some experiments

We shall see - if the experiments bring any kind of improvement, they will be posted

mladen:
I believe that there is more room for some experiments We shall see - if the experiments bring any kind of improvement, they will be posted

I have no complaints about the current version Maybe just color changes on slope or signals crosses

This indicator have always puzzled me. I thought that it is too choppy for usage, yet the math behind the whole thing is logical, an did not know ho to avoid the "choppiness"that makes it almost unusable. That is why the previous version (with filtering) was made.

This is one step further : sentiment_zone_oscillator_-_averages.ex4

And a possible solution. The example below uses Ahrens average for calculation instead of default tema average. And the results are starting to look much more logical. Some testing recomended, but with a choice of 29 averages types and 20 price types, probably it is closer to usable solution

PS: for some users that are looking for "custom time frames" - this version has that solved too, some run time testing will be conducted, but i think that it is solved

mladen:
This indicator have always puzzled me. I thought that it is too choppy for usage, yet the math behind the whole thing is logical, an did not know ho to avoid the "choppiness"that makes it almost unusable. That is why the previous version (with filtering) was made.

This is one step further : sentiment_zone_oscillator_-_averages.ex4

And a possible solution. The example below uses Ahrens average for calculation instead of default tema average. And the results are starting to look much more logical. Some testing recomended, but with a choice of 29 averages types and 20 price types, probably it is closer to usable solution

PS: for some users that are looking for "custom time frames" - this version has that solved too, some run time testing will be conducted, but i think that it is solved

Interesting version

Can we have a version with color change when the signal line is crossed?

tampa:

Interesting version

Can we have a version with color change when the signal line is crossed?

tampa,

Here is a version with colored line on signal line crosses : sentiment_zone_oscillator_-_averages_2.ex4

mladen:

tampa,

Here is a version with colored line on signal line crosses : sentiment_zone_oscillator_-_averages_2.ex4

Thank you

i made a ea with the zone ocillator

Reason: