Trend Quality indicator(s) - page 13

Wulong10:

No problem, I would already be satisfied and happy with divergence on 'Cci nma alerts mtf 1.2'.

Wulong 

Which one exactly are you using?

whisperer:
Which one exactly are you using?
This one of course.

mladen:

Wulong

Here is a version with 3 possible types of color changes and the newest set of averages

Are there mt5 versions of these?

sebastianK:
Are there mt5 versions of these?
Not yet, but there will be - all is in a process of converting

mladen:
Those are good news :)

Mladen Rakic:

Hey there Mladen

Waiting the indicator for the mt5

Thanks

Good afternoon,

If anyone could put the indicator "trend_quality_b1_directional_indicator_4" .MQL4.

I seen the indicator in ex4.

It has been put in forum in  2015.10.26 07:29  ,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181010/page2#comment_4453368

by 

Mladen Rakic

Trend Quality indicator(s)
Trend Quality indicator(s)
  • www.mql5.com
These indicators are all based on a 2004 April issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities article by David Sepiashvili...

i need this indicator in this form

trend_quality_b1_directional_indicator_averages

in 

mql4

not in ex4

or else this, in mql4 not ex4

Sentiment zone oscillator ...

This indicator have always puzzled me. I thought that it is too choppy for usage, yet the math behind the whole thing is logical, an did not know ho to avoid the 'choppiness 'that makes it almost unusable. That is why the previous version (with filtering) was made. ____________________ This is one step further: sentiment_zone_oscillator_-_4 And a possible solution. The example below uses Ahrens average for calculation instead of default tema average. And the results are starting to look much more logical. Some testing recomended, but with a choice of 29 averages types and 20 price types, probably it is closer to usable solution PS: for some users that are looking for 'custom time frames ' - this version has that solved too, some run time testing will be conducted, but i think that it is solved

Forum | 2015.10.31 09:49 | Mladen Rakic

Or else, this 2 indicators in  mql5

Reason: