I'm not receiving notifications of subscribed topics.

Hello, I'm not receiving notifications of subscribed topics. I have to go to the topic's page to check the answers. In my profile, all topics are in the subscribe section. Please, does someone knows what can be?

Rodorush:
Hello, I'm not receiving notifications of subscribed topics. I have to go to the topic's page to check the answers. In my profile, all topics are in the subscribe section. Please, does someone knows what can be?
Already asked and already answered,  did you contact the Service Desk ?  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/145707

Sorry Raptor, I was imagining that contacting Service Desk was start a new topic about this issue. Now I see that not. Could you please telling me how can I do this?

Rodorush:
Sorry Raptor, I was imagining that contacting Service Desk was start a new topic about this issue. Now I see that not. Could you please telling me how can I do this?

You can access the Service Desk from your mql5 forum profile,  there is a link on the left side of the page.  If you don't have a mql5 forum user ID you will need to register.
Reason: