The Truth About MA---Why I hate MA Crossing - page 2

Regarding to moving average or any indicator, I copy two paragraph from this book: The Universal Principles of Successful Trading: Essential Knowledge for All Traders in All Markets.

Files:
image61.png  67 kb
image62.png  66 kb

what so civil about indicators anyway...

Hello,

In my opinion good trader can earn every system, even MA crossing. But why should we play that bad strategy? I trade with MA, but I search some formations and i earn this strategy. Here is an example:

Good trade? In my opinion very god, cause it's from TF s10, so it's extreme scalp.

Regards

Files:
1.png  10 kb

Waiting!!!

Waiting to see the strategy...

UCROWN MEXICAN TRADER

Just finished reading Gerald Appel`s book on technical analysis, he states it`s the direction change of an MA that`s important and not the crossing.

G.

Looking forward to more posts!

this thread looks dead. any updates? thanks.

hello friend i m newbie in this forum so i m very happy thanks my all friends i hope i will do my best

i need more

Dear, author of this thread

i need to see more post about this interesting matter, and am waitting for your strategy too.

Your writing and language presentation is really superb, u siad what -is-what in straight cut format, and that's why i liked ur post.

well my lov and respect for you.

hope will see ur next soon.

We approach university studies and professional courses with utmost seriousness, persevering in spite of obstinate hurdles. We approach highly competitive sports and other forms of commercial activities with staunch determination and unflinching commitment. But we tend to approach trading with levity. Trading is a very serious profession which we should approach with staunch determination and unflinching commitment.

Reason: