FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 465

strangerr:

I think they can hardly build them automatically, corners will have their own value for each tool and the script should say 1*1=45 degree, it's bullshit. For example:

I didn't even try to calculate 45 degrees and in my builds the 1/1 angle I don't know which one, but the price moves in the corners, strangely enough...

By the way, the script is only for the eur...

Euro GEP 3.1 pips southwards. Makes sense)))

Nesradamus:
I haven't tried to calculate the 45 degrees and in my 1/1 angle I don't know which one, but the price moves in the corners, strangely enough...

Yes it does, no question about it, the question is how to see it beforehand.

strangerr:

A secret one?
three hundred drawings, one match.

Serg51:
Euro GEP 31 pips southwards. Makes sense)))

Nema

Vizard:

m15 is a good forecaster ( forecaster test )...

let's see )))... we'll compare the matches ourselves as we go )))...

I'm cheating myself )))), you sort out the corners )))), the time is not right yet - no Monday )))). (Due to the great turmoil in the time field - D1 stopped working, H4 is a mess, more or less m15 - but m15 I do not put(((.))

strangerr:

Nema

I have corrected. 3 pips, 31 for five digits.

strangerr:

Yes it does, no question about it, the question is how to see it in advance.

If you wait for two prices for each corner, of course you will be late. I can set the corners right after an extremum is formed and catch the price approaching the corners.

Ishim:
I'm hilarious myself )))), you with the angles figure it out )))), the time is not right yet - no Monday )))). (Due to the great turmoil in the time field - D1 stopped working, H4 through a penny, more or less m15 - but m15 I do not lay out(((.))

So we are sorting things out, thinking)))

Patssthalom

Ishim:
I'm getting the hang of it myself )))), you're getting the hang of it )))), the time hasn't come yet - no Monday )))) (because of the big troubles in the time field - D1 stopped working, H4 is a mess, more or less m15 - but m15 I'm not posting (((.))

i'm not interested in corners...i was playing with them before you even heard of fx...

don't post it...but why do we hang out here...it's about exchanging opinions and not about whose predictions are better... if it's a good one, it's a bad one...

Reason: