The Truth About MA---Why I hate MA Crossing

Trend Identification

Now I am starting with some background.

Let's take a look at how I Identify my trade by just looking at the chart.

As I said earlier, I use a Daily chart to indicate the current direction of the trend.

As seen in this daily chart, the trend is down.

I have 2 important points to point out in this picture. They are the Support and resistance.

I will only sell this pair, if the price reaches the resistance level and I will only buy this if the price reaches the support level.

I know most of you will say this going to take too long. You are right, but I do not care about that. There are another 21 currency pairs I can look to search for trades. My goal is to get the best possible trade at the right time.

More information is coming later. I am very busy. I can only post small piece by small piece.

Files:
daily.png  23 kb

waiting for more information...tqvm

abgcompu:

As I said earlier, I use a Daily chart to indicate the current direction of the trend.

I have 2 important points to point out in this picture. They are the Support and resistance.

I will only sell this pair, if the price reaches the resistance level and I will only buy this if the price reaches the support level.

I know most of you will say this going to take too long. You are right, but I do not care about that. There are another 21 currency pairs I can look to search for trades. My goal is to get the best possible trade at the right time.

More information is coming later. I am very busy. I can only post small piece by small piece.

I'm very intrigued. It's easy to say that something "sucks", but since you're going to continue posting and stuff, I'm very interested to see where you're going with this!

abgcompu:

Thanks a lot for your post. I will wait for your other posts.

Files:

abgcompu:

Please see too on H1, that is important oportunity to entry.

Please keep writing this stuff.

I'm very curious about it.

Regards!

indicators crap

BRAVO!

I totally support you. People dont realize what are indicators and rely too heavy on them in hope to make some money. They look on past action and see that their ADX or stochastic did a good job showing the reversal, so it must be good identifying the reversal next time. not this time.. but maybe next time? no, not again.... and they wander why???

this is a great statement that I am pretty sure no one paid attention to. "The truth is there no one that can help you..." Straight to the point. IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU! IT IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD!

There is more to it. No one is going to tell you the truth about why so many people lose. The truth is so simple that traders cannot accept it and move on looking for another great method. Everyone thinks that there must be something that they are missing and they only need to find out what it is to turn from a losing trader to a profitable one. That what makes them look for another guru or scan forums for a better indicator.

Any indicator is a straight path to failure. Remove everything from your chart and see how you perform.

They only thing that I would disagree that 5 min chart is not good for trading. I trade only support and resistance. I dont use any indicators and only enter on 5 min chart. I would not be able to do it on daily, but I will consider your info for daily charts.

thanks for a great post, I hope people can take advantage of this info

I am in that 95%, always scanning forums to find the Holy Grail , which was what landed me to this interesting thread.

i want to learn how to trade naked, please share and help the many to get into the 5%

Reason: