Draw horizontal High & Low line based on the predefined values - page 2

Thanks for indicator. This is fast mod for correct error in last MT4 build.

Now it works with MT4 build 840

x_my_high_low_v2.mq4

Files:

Hi,

How can I place a trendline with a variable named pivot in a chart sub window in an EA?

Hi CJA,

This indi does not work on new MT4.

Please adjust.

Thanks,

cja:
I realized that the version 1 in the above post does not update automatically unless you change timeframes ( I must have been half asleep when I coded it ) so I have altered the indicator to update automatically, some traders may prefer the version 1 as the levels do not update every candle however this now gives you the another option, sorry for any inconvenience.

CJA

x_my_high_low_v2.mq4

anton1:
Hi CJA,

This indi does not work on new MT4.

Please adjust.

Thanks,

anton1

Try it out now : x_my_high_low_v2.01.mq4

Files:

mladen:
anton1 Try it out now : x_my_high_low_v2.01.mq4

Thank you very much. This is exactly what I am looking for, albeit it was not meant for me.

Best regards

Can any one add the price on the hi and lo lines for the mentioned ind ( x MY High Low v2.01.mq4 ) Thanks in advance

High low midpoint indicator (from igorad) : highlowmidpoint_v1_600.mq4

Hi guys, can anyone edit this indicator for "many days". Means we can see many days "high and low". Not only one blue and red line. See pictures.
Files:
idea.png  173 kb

fxazrul:
Hi guys, can anyone edit this indicator for "many days". Means we can see many days "high and low". Not only one blue and red line. See pictures.

Hello you can find someone who can help you over here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi...I'm looking for someone to develop an EA using the crossovers of two EMA's and no other indicators. However I would like to be able to override the SL and TP's as and when desired and also time it out of high...
Reason: