Files:
eurusd.gif  75 kb

Booked 125 Pips profit

Booked 125 pips in EURUSD. Shorted at 1.45125 and booked at 1.45000

Attached is the chart.

Files:
1.gif  77 kb

abhinkoi:
Booked 125 pips in EURUSD. Shorted at 1.45125 and booked at 1.45000 Attached is the chart.

You are using 5 digits. 125points = 12.5 pips.

clc4x:
You are using 5 digits. 125points = 12.5 pips.

Thx Clc4x. My bad..Learning the terminology of fx...just one more question...if crude oil moves from 86 to 87...how much pips are they? 100 or 10?

Thx in advance.

275 Pips in 3 days in EURUSD

275 pips profit in 3 days in EURUSD single lot trade

Attached is the chart

Files:
eudusd.gif  84 kb

The profit continues....so far no buy came on EUDUSD....already gave 430 pips profit in 5 days...

Files:
eudusd_1.gif  82 kb

Fresh buy came at 1.4116

Hi All,

A fresh buy came at 1.4116 today and after that it shot up to 1.4280 in just an hour. Simply superb!!

Attached is the chart. Seeing is believing

Power of simple system!!!

Files:
eudusd_2.gif  81 kb

Indicator

As I see you are using more indicators without EMA ant MACD, Can u say which ?

I need more information to understand your system :/

[lang=zh-CN]Thanks for share your experience and trading system![/lang]

5 Minutes Momo

The name of the system is 5 Minute Momo. It was introduced at "High Probability Trading Setups for the Currency Market - Kathy Lien & Boris Schlossberg".

It works really great!!!

Kathy Lien given following creteria of Buy SELL signals:

BUY SIGNAL

1) Look for currency pair to be trading below the 20-period EMA and MACD to be negative

2) Wait for price to cross above the 20-period EMA, make sure that MACD is either in the process of crossing from negative to positive or have crossed into positive territory no longer than 5 bars ago

3) Go long 10 pips above the 20-period EMA

4) For aggressive trade, place stop at swing low on 5 minute chart. For conservative trade, place stop 20 pips below 20-period EMA

5) Sell half of position at entry plus amount risked, move stop on second half to breakeven

6) Trail stop by higher of breakeven or 20-period EMA minus 15 pips

SELL Signal

1) Look for currency pair to be trading above the 20-period EMA and MACD to be positive

2) Wait for price to cross below the 20-period EMA, make sure that MACD is either in the process of crossing from positive to negative or have crossed into negative territory no longer than 5 bars ago

3) Go short 10 pips below the 20-period EMA

4) For aggressive trade, place stop at swing high on 5 minute chart. For conservative trade, place stop 20 pips above 20-period EMA

5) Buy back half of position at entry minus amount risked, move stop on second half to breakeven

6) Trail stop by lower of breakeven or 20-period EMA plus 15 pips

charts used please

The system work well also 10 min chart/ good results on eur-usd / gbp-gby 15 min

However it worked well on my Oanda MT 4 demo account and Tradestation, but failed on Vt trader, live account.

What is really happening with all this systems .

The strategy might be right and profitable, but the chart and possibly the broker trading agains the client?

Could that be true ?

Could you please tell me what platform are you using and also the broker ?

Are your candle closing est time 5pm ? though when trading 15 min charts does not really matter but i would appreciate your suggestion on this..

Thanks a lot

Reason: