VQ & Momentum Deviation Martingale EA

Coded another martingale, this Ea has 2 strategies first is called momentum deviation, which is basically an envelope breakout using T3 VHF as a filter. Second is using a VQ Smoothed with jurik, the signals are different from the public version, the Ea should only take trades for instance, a buy if the multicolored is greater than the slower (by default it is a 200 period ma) and at the cross of the middle ma and the multicolored jurik ma's if the cross happens when both ma's are greater than the 200 ma. And the opposite for sells. For what its worth did a back test on EurUsd m30 timeframe using strategy 2 did pretty good but looks like its missing 2 months data. Would reccomend a lot of testing to get the right settings and fwd testing, and share with Elite section

ps) forgot to add that there is a close on trend change coded into the Ea, can either use controlled by a true or false also VQ-nrp and T3 Vhf are the indicators, need to be in indicators folder for Ea to work.

Thanks a lot MrTools.

I will forward test it next week by different settings.

hi, this is my first post here in the elite area, anyway, seems a very nice Ea, but I cannot test it .. no errors and no operations, why? I'm using on 5 digit broker (hotforex)

indicators loaded correctly, very slow indeed, but absolutely no operations,

any idea why?

D.

It works in backtesting: change Strategy to 2.

newdigital:
It works in backtesting: change Strategy to 2.

Changed some things to hopefully make it better in Strategy 1, first changed the percent correction to what it really is envelope Deviation, this needs to be adjusted for different timeframes and ma lengths for m15 timeframe found seems to be more accurate using .35 deviation with ma length at 34, in first version was using vhf > vhf level(vhf similar to adx) in this version made it vhf1 > vhf level and vhf1 vhf3 with vhf1 being current vhf,vhf2 being vhf 1 bar back, and vhf3 being vhf2 bars back. So when vhf make this shape (^) or guess can call it upside down v and for sell if the high breaks the upper envelope then its a sell, for buy if low breaks the lower envelope band and ^ then buy.

That is what I am trying to do for now is to select the settings and to make some preparation for trading. On the first step - I selected 4 kinds of settings so I should need 4 copies of metatrader for that to trade each settings for as many pairs as possible. But there are so many parameters/inputs so I will need some more time. I think - finally - I will select 2 kinds of settings to have 2 copies of metatrader.

I am "playing" with CloseOnTrendChange (true or false) and with Strategy (1 or 2). M5 timeframe.

It is strange situation that M5 timeframe is less risky than H1 (it is usually opposite in martingale - as smaller timeframe as more risky to use EA).

So, I think - I will use H1 timeframe (because it will be more profitable), with Strategy 1 and 2, and with CloseOnTrendChange true.

So, I think - I will use H1 timeframe (because it will be more profitable), with Strategy 1 and 2, and with CloseOnTrendChange true.

I will instal 2 instances of metatrader next week to forward test those 2 settings.

Reason: