We have coded expert advisor with dll. This EA can post all your orders
with SL and TP from MetaTrader 4 to your Twitter with delay about 1
sec. (you can increase delay), you also can post profit with with a
given frequency ( 1 time per week for example).
1) Open file run.bat with any text editor
2) In the first line type your real Twitter username (not e-mail) and password instead of "UserName" and "Password" accordingly
3) Apply changes and close the file
4) Double click on run.bat and follow the instructions.
5) Visit the link for authorization of application(this link will be
also created in file auth_link.txt). By following the link you will get
the pin provided by twitter.
6) Enter pin from twitter to the application. You will get 2 files(not
zero sized!) in the current directory: twitterClient_token_key.txt and
twitterClient_token_secret.txt. Copy them to the "expertsfiles" folder
of your's MetaTrader terminal.
7) Copy libcurl.dll to the System32 library
8) Copy post_to_twitter.dll to the "expertslibraries" folder of your's MetaTrader terminal.
9) Copy TwitterSignalizer.mq4 to the "experts" folder of your's MetaTrader terminal.
10) Put the expert TwitterSignalizer to any chart.
TimeIntervalForStatusUpdate =10 variable stores time in seconds for order events checking and twitter status update.
When you want to post information about profit from your MT4 account:
When I run the batch file and then use my browser to go to the specified URL (), twitter displays
"Woah there! This page is no longer valid....."
Any ideas why it's not working?
i use windows 8 mt4 but in level 5 twitter send this massage (attachment picture )
i try set the token manually but its not work
i look forward to your answer
Just ran into this old thread.
I think I can get this program to run.
Instead of running the run.bat file you ant to create the PIN and two Keys that are called out in the instructions.You would do this by going to the twitter developer site and going thru their process to obtain this info.Once you have the 3 pieces of information you then place them in the corresponding files that are called out:
These 3 files then need to go in the MQL4/Files directory and that's it then we just need to see if the creators EA reads these files... if it does then the EA will do the rest.
Later on if I have time I will give these a try and if successful will post instructions for the benefit of others...