Need help to improve this Daily Conistent Strategies!!!

The Reason i started this thread is to request all the members to contribute few strategies thru which we can make consistent pips

Strategy 1:

15-30 pips daily

From my end i found a very good strategy at the following link

1) Daily 30 Pips | UltimaForex.com

and been trading this strategy for quite sometime and found this strategy very useful (for consitent 15-30 pips daily) as per the system criteria daily

Strategy 2:

10 pips Daily

2) Daily whenever there is news release exactly at on M1 Timeframe I compare 8:31(EST) candle with 8:32 (EST)candle

if 8:31 candle > 8:32 candle I go long on EURUSD on the next immediate candle open

else

I go short on EURUSD on the next immediate candle open

if both the candles are equal i will compare 8:38 candle with 8:43 candle and repeat the same

in either of the above cases my tp is always 10 pips........

NOTE : NO STOPLOSS....I leave it as is.....90 percent of the time target is hit in the first one and half hour after US open and the rest 10% times it may take either one and half days or one and half week (only 2% times) and (<1% time) One and half month(infact it happened only once in my entire 2 years so far.....

This particular piece of strategy is been taken from tom strignano's forex confidnate system . Its just a collection/discovery from an existing system.

Strategy 3:10 pips Daily

Exactly at 2pmEST daily i look at dowjones and trade EUR/USD pair

if dowjones is trading in red i go long on EUR/USD for a 10 pip profit..

else

I go short on EUR/USD for a 10 pip profit

similar to strategy# 2 the winning rate is more than 95% daily only 5% times it took a while as i said one and half week to one and one month time(not sure what is the logic or importance of one and half period time cycle for the trade to get closed) for the trade to get closed in my 2 years trading experience with this strategy. Perhaps since i am trading this strategy without a SL.....so probably it may be talking a while to close after all pullbacks/retracements etc.......

Any suggestions/advice to enforce a SL is pretty much is welcomed in the interest of the group as trading with a SL is considered as SUICIDAL.....

so, on an average all the above strategies put together one can make approx. 35-50 pips on a regular basis..to make our living.

Thatz it !!!my friends a small little contribution from my end for being part of such a wonderful forum to share with. you all.Also, request people to share few more and take this thread forward by augmenting few more strategies for earning consistent pips daily and help each other.

Also, My Sincere request to you all is to improve these strategies to make more effective and complete by suggesting how to enforce stoploss on each of these strategies and help all of us to bank consistent pips daily!!!

Thanks!!!!

Hi kollurucvv,

System #1 is very old well-known maksigen system (or Paramon system).

This system was created before metatrader 4 was invented:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317

Improvement of this system was done many times and many traders are traded it and so on.

Some improvemen was done inside this section:

Dolly - Forex-TSD

I am sure - the system #2 and #3 can be also found by authorship and so on.

I am suggesting to you to use this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514 to ask about wghere some systems were/are located originally.

Reason: