New: 30 000 pips per month. Signal ID: 33683 - page 2

Bongo:
Which broker are u using????

Which broker are you using?? I am using alpari and exness

Are you willing to share or give the terminator v.11 to us or me?

Thanks

Eternity Flame:
Which broker are you using?? I am using alpari and exness

Are you willing to share or give the terminator v.11 to us or me?

Thanks

What you want to share?

I'm not Santa Clause...

Thatnks

Bring it on

I remember when i was young my tech.team was able to bank 7000 - 10 000 pips a month with our ECN broker.

its wonderful to trade in a team

Uzumi

davidpass:
I remember when i was young my tech.team was able to bank 7000 - 10 000 pips a month with our ECN broker.

its wonderful to trade in a team

Uzumi

I dont't know have young u was?

ECN broker started only last year,

u must be still so young!?

...to trade in a team.

You will cash money and another traders will works? (AsH)

kami190:
use martingle system ?

no i don't use martingle system

Bongo:
Which broker are u using????

I use broker fxdd.

Bongo:
What you want to share?

I'm not Santa Clause...

Thatnks

Come on one of the guy in the forum told u got terminator v 11 free

So i just thought u may give

Why arent u showing respect to me?

I also respect u very much as u are a senior member.

SORRY

aidetoate:
no i don't use martingle system

COME ON . Still u didnt give me an answer.

I asked u what system r u using and r u willing to share it

Eternity Flame:
COME ON . Still u didnt give me an answer. I asked u what system r u using and r u willing to share it

YES is shared on Home | Rent a Signal with signal id: 33683

aidetoate:
YES is shared on Home | Rent a Signal with signal id: 33683

it is a long procedure , we have to sign up and .............

so why dont u just give the indicators, script and the manual

and i dont understand what is happenning in that site