UrbanForex - Forex Forecast - page 4

EURUSD Daily Forex Forecast November 18th.

Due to extreme market movements yesterday, I personally will stay out of the market today. No forecasts today. - Navin Prithyani

Forex Watchers

EURUSD Daily Forex Forecast November 19th.

Today we expect the EURUSD to proceed north above the 1.36064 to 1.36344 barrier area.

Note : All analysis are personally edited and approved by Forex Analyst Navin Prithyani.

Forex Watchers

Files:
nov._19_02.jpg  28 kb

EURUSD Daily Forex Forecast November 22th.

Today we expect the EURUSD to proceed north above the 1.36249 to 1.36707 barrier area.

Note : All analysis are personally edited and approved by Forex Analyst Navin Prithyani.

Forex Watchers

Files:
nov._22_14.jpg  27 kb

EURUSD Daily Forex Forecast November 23th.

Today we expect the EURUSD to proceed south below the 1.36003 to 1.36616 barrier area.

Forex Watchers

Files:
nov._23_01.jpg  28 kb

EURUSD Daily Forex Forecast November 24th.

Taking the day off. Market made strong movement yesterday and I'm not too keen on getting in today. No Forecasts Today- Navin Prithyani.

Forex Watchers

EURUSD Daily Forex Forecast November 25th.

Today we expect the EURUSD to proceed south below the 1.33472 to 1.34092 barrier area.

Forex Watchers

Files:
nov._25_01.jpg  29 kb

I personally will look for bigger retrace to at least 1.36 lvl to get in short again. Today ant 2morrow light data from US. Next week will be much more interesting.

EURUSD Daily Forex Forecast November 26th.

Market started moving fast before London open. I personally am going to stand aside today and not trade. I'll shortly share the total pips for the week and month. - Navin Prithyani

Forex Watchers

EURUSD Daily Forex Forecast November 29th.

Today we expect the EURUSD to proceed north above the 1.32012 to 1.32281 barrier area.

Forex Watchers

Files:
nov._29_01.jpg  28 kb

EURUSD Daily Forex Forecast November 30th.

Today we expect the EURUSD to proceed north above the 1.30512 to 1.31003 barrier area.

Forex Watchers

Files:
nov._30_06.jpg  27 kb
Reason: