FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 101

Lesorub:

I was wondering...

Do you need to download it or is it available online with settings?

You need a link?

you need to download it) first you need to download the ninja trader terminal, then you need to download the stick)

You can google the name of the indictor and you'll be able to find it.

Alexander Zagryadskiy

I don't understand... in the profile picture: from 7.18 yellow is the profile where the price did not move on that day. how so?

iIDLERr:

Alexander Zagryadskiy

I don't understand... in the profile picture: from 7.18 yellow is the profile where the price did not go that day. how come?

There may be two reasons)))

1.it's a weekly profile

2.The price there is futures. This is not forex and the price differs by 8-10p

iIDLERr:

Alexander Zagryadskiy

I don't understand... in the profile picture: from 7.18 yellow is the profile where the price did not move on that day. how so?

/go?link=http://clusterdelta.com/volume[hash]getvolume

Now the option is up with a short stop or hold the short, if it breaks down the target will be around 1.0820. The upside first target is around 1.1010 (all minus 8p for forex)

I'll try the harrier:

and the pound has stonewalled the boo-buyers, waiting to buy my limit...

For the fans of "just to get in" you can try to go short here as well, but the stop will be much bigger. I personally will short from 1.5665. Here is the futures price (on forex +5 points). Stop behind the resistance

Ishim:

... ...I'm just so fucking nuts...

What, that's it? The light bulb's blown? Or is it another flush? ))) Don't worry, I'm fine. I don't like to brag. Otherwise, it's not just your light bulb that'll burn out. ;)))

Anatoli Kazharski:
What, that's it? Is the light bulb burnt out? Or is it another drain? ))) Don't worry, I'm fine. I don't like to brag. Otherwise, it's not just your light bulb that'll burn out. ;)))
Teacher mighty))) Pamm,exhaustion,nerves....
Reason: