Your Last Stop

This signal is designed to give you a consistent return on your investment, while maintaining a low draw down. You may expect to see many trades happening at the same time and it may appear confusing but the confusion is to ensure the brokers have no clue as to what my intentions are.

I am never comfortable with the fact that the broker is taking the opposite side of my trades.

The important thing is that you will see consistent profits over time.

Follow me and this might just be your last stop!

Link or signal ID?

Link or signal id?

Kindly explain the difference. I am new as a signal provider.

They are both the same!. You are marketing a signal but give us no link to go to for more information or joining. The RAS id is the number given when you start your signal service we could also find it with that but you have provided nothing!

Your last stop

dalpha3:
This signal is designed to give you a consistent return on your investment, while maintaining a low draw down. You may expect to see many trades happening at the same time and it may appear confusing but the confusion is to ensure the brokers have no clue as to what my intentions are.

I am never comfortable with the fact that the broker is taking the opposite side of my trades.

The important thing is that you will see consistent profits over time.

Follow me and this might just be your last stop!

Signal; id: 32467

Reason: