FOREX Market traps-Profit from the traps

FOREX Market traps-Profit from the traps

There are some important thing what a trader has to consider before enter on the biggest and the most dangerous financial market.

I am a professional trader of the Forex market so i would like to help for the people who has no knowledge and experience to trade the market and make consistent monthly profit.

Every institutional participants has softwares to monitor where are the stop loss-they get this information from the liquidity providers or from central banks where are the prices, where they can buy „cheaper” that is not a secret. But they have stophunter method as well, but the real market traps happening when the fundamental news released when a trader watching the market during the the highest impacted economical news they trade the direction of it cause they think the price will rise or fall all of the day. They set up the stoploss around the place where they entered. And if it is once lot s of stoploss level activating...............the price suddenly will go to the opposite direction most of the situations...

News strategy- As simple as Perfect

Most of the people complicate the trading as much as they can. The trading it s easy, if you have strategy, money management and some rules-let s say a trading system. Now i am telling my trading system. I have worked with it and i made from this strategy 5-15 % monthly profit consistently.

When a news coming up. For example at 10.30 any highest impact news of the GBP. I check the M15 chart on GBP-CAD or GBPAUD. When the M15 candle has closed at 10.45 i start to trade to the opposite direction.

My entry level will be BULLISH if the „news candle” Bearish. I place a BUYSTOP above the news candle 7-8 pips. My stop loss will be under the daily low -5 pips. The Target always 1:1( initial ris

My entry will be BEARISH if the news candle Bullish if it's i place a SELLSTOP under the news candle -5 pips

I dont trade if the stop loss bigger than 60 pips. I trade a day once. My risk is 2% of the equity/trade.

If the first 3 trade has been lost i reduce the risk from 2% to 1.5 %

Try it on Demo first. It s working on USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, AUDCAD etc.

Thanks to share your trading system with us. Will it work in EUR/USD as well.

Paul75:
Thanks to share your trading system with us. Will it work in EUR/USD as well.

since the system is based on one currency so when news time you are looking at all other pair that has that currency. so you know if the trend is going to same direction or not.

I may not be a great technical analyst but what i feel is that having a general market knowledge and knowing what signals to look for will help you to get on a trade quickly and will help you to get out of a trade in order to either maximize profits or minimize losses. Any ways a nice tutorial.

You must discribe the trend direction perfectly and find significant places to use this strategy...it is work most of the market and timeframes, but you must edit on your own trading style... and try it on demo first, and if you have 100 different positions which most of them are make you profit start trading on real market environment...

It is a good idea before every trade day go to MATAF and check the strength of all 6 major currencies next to read economical calendar (put it all on paper!). If trading more pairs check also the correlation!

Hermes

Reason: