Need help indentifying indicator - page 223

can some one share this indicator, its written Kaufman forsarkama_alerts+ arrows2. but i found only histogram based not exactly like this .......... thanks and regrds

Files:

mladen/mrtoolsdo you know this indicator? Cuz there is your alert. So, i think that you may know.

indicator.ex4

Files:
indicator.ex4  26 kb

Hi Mladen,

It´s this indicador yours, there are any post about this indicator?

nez_alert.ex4

Files:
nez_alert.ex4  23 kb

Hi all,

Something about this two indicators. It is no possible to change values in both, TES I check it in 1 minute and I think that no repaints, DED in 1 minute repaint the last bar.

Somebody knows how this indi works, moving average crossed ?

Files:
ded.ex4  13 kb
tes.ex4  8 kb

isidrobox:
Hi all,

Something about this two indicators. It is no possible to change values in both, TES I check it in 1 minute and I think that no repaints, DED in 1 minute repaint the last bar.

Somebody knows how this indi works, moving average crossed ?

isidrobox

ex4 files can not be changed

isidrobox:
Hi Mladen,

It´s this indicador yours, there are any post about this indicator?

nez_alert.ex4

isidrobox

That is a centered TMA channel from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Hi mladen and all valuable members here. I want to ask some favour to be done.

I got this indicator called Wilder's DMI created by mr mladen himself. All i want to ask is, can someone

a. adjust the indicator to display different period for ADX and DMI. I want the ADX is 8 and DMI is 13. It is taken from ADXcellence: Power Trend Strategies book.

b. I want to shut the histogram off without changing the color.

Thank you.

mladen:

isidrobox

ex4 files can not be changed

Dearmladenwhat about my post above?

redwed:
Hi mladen and all valuable members here. I want to ask some favour to be done.

I got this indicator called Wilder's DMI created by mr mladen himself. All i want to ask is, can someone

a. adjust the indicator to display different period for ADX and DMI. I want the ADX is 8 and DMI is 13. It is taken from ADXcellence: Power Trend Strategies book.

b. I want to shut the histogram off without changing the color.

Thank you.

redwed

Here is a version that can do all that : wilders_dmi__histo_mtf__alerts__arrows_2.mq4

clon_tron:
Dearmladenwhat about my post above?

clon_tron

I don't know which one is that exactly

Reason: