Need help indentifying indicator - page 219

arina:
Привет! Подскажите, что за индикатор?

Dots are some version of Elliot wave indicators

Why does it have a comment in the upper left corner? What does that 1 there mean?

It is the number of the current Elliot wave.

Hi, Please can you guys help me identify the indicators on the 1st and 3rd indicator window.

Files:
sq9.png  116 kb

trizzle:
Hi, Please can you guys help me identify the indicators on the 1st and 3rd indicator window.

1st window : probably cycle identifier (repaints)

3rd window : 2 indicators - lsma trend (the dotted 2 color line) and something that can be anything

trizzle:

Where is that picture from?

sebastianK:
Where is that picture from?

Someone named id sq9 without having anything to do with sq9. Probably from one of the forums where they post pictures like that all the time

trizzle:

In first indicator window it is super adx and the 3 rd one trend wave indicator

i think u have seen this from this site ,,Ea Tp 40pips Sl 20 Pips Forex | Forex Winners - Where Forex Traders are Made

but no one knows , why this site is developed they only show the images but no other information

shiva12:
In first indicator window it is super adx and the 3 rd one trend wave indicator

i think u have seen this from this site ,,Ea Tp 40pips Sl 20 Pips Forex | Forex Winners - Where Forex Traders are Made

but no one knows , why this site is developed they only show the images but no other information

shiva12

That is a classical crossroad site : sending you to more and more scamming sites. One of the Karl Dittman's inventions

mladen:
shiva12 That is a classical crossroad site : sending you to more and more scamming sites. One of the Karl Dittman's inventions

ok sir, then its pure trash

Reason: