Hi, Joe! Buy, when price breakaut second line pichfork up

Hi poruchik,

thanks for this system !

Regards

derumuro

I found the indicator.

Files:

Indicator required

Hi does any one know of an indicator that will display the profit / loss of a specific chart since that chart was opened and the indictor attached.

This would be good for testing EA's on a particular chart rather than having to go through the accounts and see if it was profitable

deadpoet79:
Well, apparently I'm still a total newbie when it comes to trading. I've been doing this almost a year and lost quite a bit by my standards.

I've got a system that I know is, and can be profitable but can't make it become so. Honestly, I'm at my whits end and I need a mentor, somebody that will walk through my system step by step and show me where I'm going wrong and how to correct it. I know this is probably a lot to ask but if there is someone out there that is trading professionally for a living that would be able to show me the ropes I would REALLY appreciate it.

The only thing I can say is that if someone that has been successful would take me under their wing I would be eternally grateful.

Shoot me a PM with the details of your system and I'll look it over. Also, take a look at my sig and let me know if you have any input please .

I'll look it over but I cant promise to work miracles. Each system is different. It may be that it's over complicated or the error may be with you.

EDIT:

N/M I see that you uploaded a descriptive PDF in your first post. It looks a bit overcomplicated to me but I havn't looked at it in detail yet. What would be more helpful is if you take screen shots of your entry and exits so that we can see exactly what's going on.

Also, how much screen time do you have?

If you don't know what I mean by "screen time" you probably shouldn't be trading live.

Hey

Great thanks, it's nice to share

afternoon

very good thread

hi

before you going to live with your real money ..please trade with demo acc first and use your comfortable forex system..review it for couple months performance..after you feel confidence...please begin with small amount of money...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Go to:

Forum: Forex Trading with MetaTrader 4

Ask Slava Kozlov.

They will help you.

Dimitriy

hi!

Somebody have this trading system - Faysal zeyady strategy No. 4?

Sorry for my bad english..

helo

hello nice to meet you all;

avibe:
Friends and Fellow traders...i am so depressed as i right this...I thought i was good in forex :-D

Two days on live trading have left me shattered and battered with my tail in between my legs?

I am wondering what went wrong?

I have 3500 USD now it is 500 USD?

Someone please help me!!!

Yahoo Chat : kebayamwamba@yahoo.com

It seems that you have a money-management problem.

Loosing 2500$ in two days means that you don't know when to stop trading. It is not a good idea to continue trading when you are loosing money. When you are loosing real money, it will effect your judgement.

My advice to you: take a big breath. Trade in demo account with 500$ balance and just after you make a good week and gain some "money" you can go back to your real trade.

Remember even 0.1 lot is 100$ per 100 pips so try to trade with 0.03 lots if you have only 500$

Good luck

Reason: