RAS ID: 32190 The Grail - page 5

AutoTrading vs. Subscription

Matt,

I look at the trading results on Rent a Signal and I like what I see. I then go to the clone and see completely the opposite. Would the AutoTrading account reflect the good results or not? Rent a Signal now recommends only FXCM. Does that make a difference? Let me know your thoughts please.

Chuck

Hello,

i am interested in renting your signal, but there is a lots of negative reactions on your signals, that they won't recieve the very profitable signals, only the small and not so profitable ones. You said something about copying your trades via some program to your friends (not via RAS). I would like to ask, if there is a chance, that you would provide me the signal via the program your friends are using, and i would pay you 50$ directly. (I suppose that if you are selling your signal via RAS, your income is lower than 50$).

Thanks for reply (maybe use my email watchick[at]seznam[dot]cz)

Watchick

Set file

Can someone attach a set file for this provider that works (minus username and pw key) obviously. I am not getting hardly any trades through and when I am they are way off then what is shown on RAS.

Reason: