Copied Trades get closed in profit/loss

Hi All,

I am copying a signal on MT4, but I have noticed that trades get closed in loss/profit even though the trades closed in profit on the provider profile. That has resulted in losses for me, but when I confirmed with signal provider, they were still profitable.

The provider mentioned that he had the same issue with some linked accounts of his following the signal.

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Aziz 

Are you and your signal provider on same broker? If yes so it may reduce the issue.

newdigital:
Are you and your signal provider on same broker? If yes so it may reduce the issue.

No. we are on different brokers. 

But saying it reduces the issue, is there a know issue with copying signals? 

I do not know ... you opened separated thread to discuss your particular issue ... and I had to make a serach whole the forum just to find the reply :)

I think - you can dio same : search using Key Threads :

========

To make it shorter: This issue may be possible if your signal provider is making scalping with few pips in profit, and you are on different brokers (because datafeed is slightly different for different brokers). I am recommending to have same broker in such a case

newdigital:

I do not know ... you opened separated thread to discuss your particular issue ... and I had to make a serach whole the forum just to find the reply :)

I think - you can dio same : search using Key Threads :

========

To make it shorter: This issue may be possible if your signal provider is making scalping with few pips in profit, and you are on different brokers (because datafeed is slightly different for different brokers). I am recommending to have same broker in such a case

Thank you so much. I am trying to search as advised. The provider is doing scalping on some of the trades, but the strange part is, trades get closed for those are were open for a while. What I have noticed, the name of the provider was removed from the comments column and replaced with an order number (from [number] or to [order]).

Thank you for your efforts to clarify.

Aziz 

Reason: