FX Compass Fib auto-trader

Hello

This Ea is based on fibo retracement levels. It works but opens only buy order not sell. When we use this system manually have 75% win ratio.

Could anyone fix the error -sell order not open !!!

Trade logic:

1. Fib the previous days high to low as you do.

2. Price through 0 or 100 Fib, enter trade with 138.2 Fib as target.

3. If price reverses back into the inner Fibs and hits the 23.6 or 78.6 then first trade is closed and a reverse trade is triggered with the 50 Fib as the target. Rince and Repeat each day each pair.

4. If first trade completes and price continues to the 200 Fib (especially with a candle close beyond the level) cancel all orders = continuation of trend. Start again tomorrow.

In its simplest form,

Strikes on 0 and 100 trigger targets of 138 extension with the SL being a reverse trade at 23.6 or 78.6 with the 50 as the target.

The EA needs to get ready when price enters the 0 to 23.6 area or the 100 to 78.6 area for a trade in either direction according to the next trigger.

I think EA use some indicator to filter orders. Indıcator's code embeded the EA code

Thanks.

I'm suprised to see nobody fix this yet. I know a cheap programmer that could prbably do this for you. This forum also has some great programmers.

meshleman3:
I'm suprised to see nobody fix this yet. I know a cheap programmer that could prbably do this for you. This forum also has some great programmers.

could you please inform me

hipofiz:
Hello

This Ea is based on fibo retracement levels. It works but opens only buy order not sell. When we use this system manually have 75% win ratio.

Could anyone fix the error -sell order not open !!!

Trade logic:

1. Fib the previous days high to low as you do.

2. Price through 0 or 100 Fib, enter trade with 138.2 Fib as target.

3. If price reverses back into the inner Fibs and hits the 23.6 or 78.6 then first trade is closed and a reverse trade is triggered with the 50 Fib as the target. Rince and Repeat each day each pair.

4. If first trade completes and price continues to the 200 Fib (especially with a candle close beyond the level) cancel all orders = continuation of trend. Start again tomorrow.

In its simplest form,

Strikes on 0 and 100 trigger targets of 138 extension with the SL being a reverse trade at 23.6 or 78.6 with the 50 as the target.

The EA needs to get ready when price enters the 0 to 23.6 area or the 100 to 78.6 area for a trade in either direction according to the next trigger.

I think EA use some indicator to filter orders. Indıcator's code embeded the EA code

Thanks.

Think it is fixed try this version, did a quick backtest it took trades both directions!!

Reason: