RAS Provider 32021 rhapsody2

The signal provider account is about to get approved,latest by midweek next week.

Its mainly a manual system and benefits from my eighteen years experience of forex trading which was my first career in 1992 ,although ea trading is also done,chiefly for scalping.

Accuracy of about 71 percent and a profit factor of 1.30.i am looking to make these better once the account has been approved and ready for subscribers.

The trades are done in one direction only.no hedging and no martingales.A chance dual direction trade is still possible when one ea is trading one direction and another trade is done manually or through yet another ea in opposite direction.a wider variety of pairs are traded,all majors,jpy pairs and australasian pairs such as euruad.

0.1 is my lot size.for mini accounts a multiplier of 1 is suggested.one can expect about 300 pips a week whether you have a mini or standard or even a micro account.

On The FIRST Page

The rhapsody2 RAS signal 32021 has just been approved and made active.

It can be found on the first page of the Provider's List.

My potential subscribers may rest assured that i will trade responsibly.additionally i will be available at this thread several times a day to answer all and any questions.

No question related to trading will go unanswered.

replication of profits

Hi all,for a good replication of profits for my clients i would suggest to my subscribers to get an account with broker who has small spreads or even better an ecn broker.

happy trades!

trading review

In about three weeks the provider account has traded a gain of 11 percent.maximum drawdown has been just under 9 percent.

In days ahead i am planning to bring the drawdown even further,aiming for improved strategic entry whIch should also result in improved profits.

Starting out my provider account was labeled "extreme" but as i have mentioned above i have worked towards moderation of risk and now the account is labeled as "moderate".

I am looking forward to any feedback from kind members and subscribers.

Reason: