What kind of music you hear while you trade ? - page 64

Hi there,

Im ben stone, I trade most of the day , and the key factor to me is stress free enviroment.

When trading yes music is important, the type of music? I think that is very individual, I personally like old rock bands from the 80's and early 90's.

Again everyone has a different taste in music and therefore its subjective to your state of mind and what helps you relax.

Besides music, what other techniques do you use? Starring at a screen for the better part of the day isnt easy especially if your making long term trades , i personally have 3 screens open one the trading floor, the second important news sites such as bloomberg, investing.com , global markets etc...

The thrid screen believe it or not is for playing games, I know that some might think this is childish, but it helps me relax and takes the edge off when I have large amounts in a certain trade.

Also I think its important to have a positive outlook and the key factor is not to make mistakes or go on "tilt" and try making bold trades to recover losses.