Piphunter by Ray75

Hi my Nick Name is Ray75 and I Start as Signal Provider bei RAS and here some imformations to my Signal.

The signals are send directly from my live account. Trading pairs areGPB/JPY, EUR/JPY and EURUSD only, positions are usually with stop limits, usually 110-120 pips, max.150 pips. Moustly 5 - 15 open positions in the same time, maximum 20.

I start with a mikro account with 500$.If you want to earn in long term lain back and enjoy

The System:

System is based on price action and technical analysis, which takes into consideration some basic fundamental analysis.

At times, If I notice a trade opportunity based on news or geopolitical incidents, I may place an aggressive buy/sell orders, a small kind of hedging is integrated.

If you want earn

>> DONT CLOSE THE TRADES MANUALLY <<

>> CHECK OFTEN THE TRADES FOR ANY ISSUES (ORPHAN TRADES) <<

If you are Interested in My Tradingstyle pls check RAS and look after >> Pipshunter << or Ray75

if you have any questions pls feel free and post in this tread

hello,

congrat... nice work )

do you trade eurjpy and gbpjpy paralell at a time? what is the max dd when you close trades?

rgds, sliffy

sliffy:
hello,

congrat... nice work )

do you trade eurjpy and gbpjpy paralell at a time? what is the max dd when you close trades?

rgds, sliffy

i start with a new account on a new broker.normally dd is max 30 % because my favourite pairs have the nickname THE BEAST pairs.by the volaty what are workin on it check my myfxbook its by the description.my email is piphunter@office-dateien.de

contact me by any issues

Reason: