Futures bonding - finding seams - page 3

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

1-2. It's understandable, but one day doesn't really solve anything - but using gluing makes it possible to find a solution over a longer period of time.

3. hm... do you have Opening? I'm not looking for such a tool.

Type in Si-3.13, Si-6.13 etc.

Added

I didn't have "Show expired contracts" checked. In any case, gluing seems more interesting...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
I didn't have "Show expired contracts" checked. Anyway, the glue seems more interesting...

When it seems, one is usually baptised :)....

The free will!

Added

If you're not mistaken, you're probably too young to be in the futures business,

Take some good advice - study futures...

prostotrader:

When it seems, one is usually baptised :)....

Free will be free!

Added

If you're not mistaken, you're probably too young to be in the futures business,

Take some good advice - study futures...

Let's not be clever, but give arguments - what makes gluing worse than real contracts?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Let's not get clever, let's give arguments - how is gluing worse than real contracts?

I see... On your way, there will be NO arguments!

prostotrader:

I see... On your way, there will be NO arguments!

That's sad.

I'm not afraid to be wrong - he who walks the path, walks the path.

In principle, it is of course possible to switch the futures trade programmatically, by changing the symbol in the EA - but without a clear argument in favour of this method, it seems unproductive.

prostotrader:

Type Si-3.13, Si-6.13 etc.

Added

What kind of broker do you have ? Is there any way to make a real account with him without depositing money and going to the office ? My story only starts with 15...

pivomoe:
What kind of broker do you have? Is there any way to make a real account with it, without depositing money and going to the office ? I only have history starting in '15...

Otkritie has https://open-broker.ru/ru/open-account/

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
In principle, you could, of course, programmatically switch the futures trade, by changing the symbol in the EA - but without a clear argument in favour of this method, it seems unproductive.

You can't trade on glues :)

Reason: